on 14 January 2013
My grandson likes Thomas and anything that makes a noise with buttons to push. This toy has everying I needed and was a hit on Christmas Day, even the older ones were playing with it. I would certainly recommend this for any child from 1 year upwards. I think it even went to bed with him on Christmas Day as sounds of Thomas blowing his whistle were heard first thing in the morning.
on 11 January 2013
My son loves this x great buy very good value for money would recommend this product. Thanks very much x
on 13 March 2013
My Grandson loves this toy and he hasn't even watched Thomas on t.v! He is 11 months old and can pull himself up to rummage in the toybox and 9 times out of 10 he will pull this toy out first. He enjoys all the noises it makes, especially the whistle, and the fact he can manage to do it all himself. Seems sturdy but light enough to take out and great in the car.Would recommend!
on 8 March 2014
The product was delivered very quickly to a little boy who had chickenpox, his mom says he hasnt stopped beaming since and Thomas goes every where with them!!

Thank you for excellent service.
on 17 June 2014
This toy is to be recommended. my grandchild just loves it and its dragged out anytime I sing 'Theres 2, theres 4 etc.
Very reasonable price for all the things he can do on it. Postage was reasonable and delivery was quick. No hesitation in giving it 5 stars. Thanks
on 26 February 2014
I bought this for my 2year old godson and he absolutely loved it, he is obsessed with Thomas the tank engine at the moment. So this was a great buy
on 23 January 2013
I bought this for my 21-month-old grandson's Christmas present and he has had a lot of fun out of it - it's just a simple old-fashioned toy with lots of 'Poop, poop' noises and whistles and a wheel to turn. His 4-year-old sister has also played with it, and I'm about to order one for their cousin's first birthday.
You might want to note that it does have an on/off switch on the back. I didn't find this before I wrapped it up for Christmas and the toy tooted and played its recorded messages inside the suitcase when I closed the lid, and for all I know, throughout the journey to my grandson's house.
on 28 December 2013
A very happy chappy when he opened this at Christmas. Looks well made and will stand up to the demands of an 18 month Thomas mad little boy
on 15 September 2014
My sons loves anything of Thomas. he loves this toy,,It's a good toy to keep him occupied for shirt car rides.
on 22 January 2014
Bought for Xmas for my 15 month old, he seems to enjoy playing with it, holds his attention for a short period

See one answered question