on 7 January 2013
Easy to put together and lots to do and very well made.
My 2 year old granddaughter loves this it was a instant hit.
Great value for money and good play value. I will be buying more take and play sets in the future
A must for all Thomas fans
on 5 January 2013
I bought this for my 3yr old Grandson for Christmas. He loves it. It look me a little while to work out how to close it up. But now I've go the hang of it, I can quickly carry it downstairs and set it back up when he comes to Grandma's.
on 1 December 2012
very good product. My 5 year old grandson really pleased with it.
The turntable was a real bonus as did not realise it had one, so fits even better with our exixting tracks.
on 1 February 2013
Bought this for my Sons 3rd Birthday. Huge hit, he hasn't stopped playing with it. The crain to pull the trains up the steep hill is a bit tricky to attach on and off for him, so sometimes he'll use it others he wont bother. And larger trains like Gordon or Henry dont rally fit around the tight bends, so just suited to the smaller trains like Thomas. It does fold up to take with you or put away, but I wouldn't go carring it around like the other one we have, its quite large when folded up and tracks stick out. Great for staying at home with i think. Great fun, highly reccommend it, just not for traveling with.
on 13 November 2014
One of those robust toys that can be easily folded up and thrown into its box till the next time he plays with it. Got last Christmas for a four year old. I was hoping to keep extending his collection but, to be honest, he will probably want something that moves this year. One issue...I bought extra track and with the selection of pieces it's impossible to join up a new circuit to this. That has been a disappointment and I am suspicious of the company's motives, as buying another set becomes necessary. Nonetheless, as a play set, I would recommend. My son has had many hours of imaginative play with this.
on 30 December 2012
great toy for the thomas the tank fan, or even if your not it was great fun.
took a little while to assemble but worth it
on 5 January 2013
We bought this for our three year old grandson, a Thomas fan, who really enjoys playing with it. Well worth buying.
on 20 January 2013
My grandson loves to play with his Thomas - Great Quarry Climb. As part of the take-n-play range, it is not the easiest of the range to put together and pack away. My grandson was a bit disappointed as it only hauls up one train. Magnet not man enough fto hold any more.
on 30 May 2013
He loves this and of course anything to do with thomas it fits well with all his other thomas track and sets and he spends hours playing with this toy................he is 5 years od and he can assemble himself ......................
on 14 April 2013
Did a lot of humming and Harring on deciding to get this or not for my little s birthday. Glad I waited as price dropped to 26.00 definitely worth that. My son hasn't been off it since he got it!

See one answered question