on 21 March 2013
This was a big hit with my son, he really loves it.....however it is quite flimsy and glad we didn't pay the original £33 pounds for it. The one of the missiles pops out on its own without pressing the button, and only one of the buttons has sounds effects when both should. The batman is quite tricky for a child to put in place, ready to shoot out....especially as batman is made of foam so would easily break if pushed doesnt on his head. It's fine for an adult to do gently but wouldn't recommend a heavy handed child did so...as would sure to break batman!!

But overall my son loves it and plays with it a lot...so that is the main thing!!!
on 7 February 2013
Brought as a birthday present for our extremely boisterous 5 year old. Batman flies across our living room at a moments notice with the launcher, saving the day and all sorts! I wouldn't mind a life-size version of Bane for myself!
on 17 May 2013
Purchased this for my nephew who is 9. He loved it.
Arrived before expected delivery date, good packaging and excellent service all round.
Product was exactly as described.
Would recommend for sure.
on 23 October 2013
I ordered this for my grandson, it looked great in the box but when he took it out to play with it he was very let down as one of the rocket launchers would not work, a big disappointment for a birthday present.
on 23 May 2013
Smashing toy, my six year old son loves batman and this was perfect for his birthday... I would recommend this for any 6 year old batman fan
on 18 December 2012
Wasn't sure what to expect from this product, but the batman figure flies, it makes great noises and it is much loved by the recipient. Sadly, he hasn't been to gentle with batman and his head is beginning to fall off. That's the only reason I haven't said I love it (and, to be honest, I never had toys like that at that age and am a little jealous!!).
on 1 January 2013
This product is poorly constructed! The launcher for batman works off & on!
I would put this toy on par with a Christmas cracker toy!
on 1 November 2014
Ordered this for my sons birthday as it seemed a good deal and he loves batman. They've sent a different product that is not remotely like the products described. A very cheap blue batman car with missiles and no batman figure showed up when he opened the parcel. Really disappointed and feel ripped off.
on 30 December 2013
My nephew loves this toy as he does all things Batman, Spiderman etc
But the picture shows two missiles which can be fired. These were not contained in the box.
Very disappointed.
Have complained to the seller and await a reply.
on 20 December 2013
This looks like cheap junk even the guns and rockets are bent in super cheap chinese plastic but....1yr later it is still intact and other batman toys fit in to the cockpit so it is ok. The detail is a disgrace for a branded product.