5.0 out of 5 stars Good
Daughter loved this and enjoyed hours of play with it. Only thing is its fiddly whilst sitting in the chair whilst spraying on the dye. But apart from that its very good.
Published 13 months ago by Me2u4wat

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!
Although I didn't buy this product from Amazon, I wanted to give a review because of how dire this actual product is. It was bought as a present for my 5 soon to be 6year old daughter. We paid 20 and thought it would give my daughter lots of fun. The whole idea is to spray dye onto the hair of the Barbie in 'crazy' patterns (templates included) but the bottles of dye...
Published 21 months ago by tgs

‹ Previous | 15 6 712 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie Hairtastic! Colour & Design Salon Doll (Toy)
my twins loved it, i see what others ment by the spray's being hard to spray great value as well saved myself 25.00 as i got two half the price on sale :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very messy, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie Hairtastic! Colour & Design Salon Doll (Toy)
My 7yr old wanted this and got started straight away easy to set up but surrounding areas get sprayed so cover up if you squirt it to close the colour runs. She had good fun but cover up!

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie Hairtastic! Colour & Design Salon Doll (Toy)
How nice for my girls on Christmas day'! Lovely until there was colour spray all over my floor and walls and I was on my knees scrubbing the stuff off my floor before the rest of the family arrived! Haven't had it out since. I hate to be a spoil sport but they can play with them again in the summer when they can be outside and I don't have to clear up.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit messy, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie Hairtastic! Colour & Design Salon Doll (Toy)
This is ok but it tells you not to get the paint sprayers on fabric or furniture as may stain but when you spray it, it goes everywhere, newspaper everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hairtastic = Fantastic, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie Hairtastic! Colour & Design Salon Doll (Toy)
This item was fantastic. My daughter who's 8 loves it and it was one of her favourites for Christmas. Well worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars BARBIE, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie Hairtastic! Colour & Design Salon Doll (Toy)
I purchased this doll and set as a Christmas Present for a seven year old.
She had added it to her Santa List, but all other retailers were charging approx
30..I sent for the set as the price was fantastic at just over 10...
It arrived in good time for wrapping and adding to the sack.
She was over-the-moon.
The product its self was probably only worth 10.
Messy but She loves it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but be aware of furniture as it can be messy, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie Hairtastic! Colour & Design Salon Doll (Toy)
My little girl loved this present, as an adult I say it is messy, when you spray the hair the colour goes to different places so make sure you let your little one okay far away from sofas and with a rubber mat.

2.0 out of 5 stars spray runs everywhere...., 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Barbie Hairtastic! Colour & Design Salon Doll (Toy)
Had a feeling it would be a messy which is why I wouldn't buy it last Christmas or for my daughters birthday in march. Gave in this year as it was cheaper on amazon but its the kind of gift that u let ur child use once and then u try and hide it away :(....... sorry, wouldn't recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Barbie Hairtastic! Colour & Design Salon Doll (Toy)
Never write reviews, but really want to echo what others have said. My husband bought this for our daughter after finally getting rid of her comforter after many months of trying. She was so excited when she got home, and then extremely disappointed!! It just created a big mess and even when I tried myself we could not get this to work as intended and took it back to the shop. Would strongly recommend trying a different barbie !

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Barbie Hairtastic! Colour & Design Salon Doll (Toy)
The only reason I give this product two stars is that my 5 year old likes it, which isn't surprising, she likes all things Barbie! The spray goes everywhere if you hold too far away but then 'bleeds' in to the hair if you hold too close so you get no patterns.

‹ Previous | 15 6 712 | Next ›