on 3 April 2014
my daughter has been desparate for the dream house for ages, but i refuse to spend that much money on a bit of plastic. she already had various bit of barbie furniture etc but no bedroom stuff, so when I saw this I thought it would complete her barbie home set-up. It has two beds so she plays sleepovers with her barbies or monster high dolls.
on 14 January 2014
This Barbie set is easily folded up for storage. My daughter loves it. I always worry about plastic breaking easily, but it's held up fine so far. There are 2 beds, one of which can change to a bathtub. It comes with several accessories.
on 26 January 2014
Lovely Christmas present and easy to carry along. The cabinet at the end of the bed is stuck on and very hard to push down and when you do it sounds like you've broken it but highly recommend to people that have daughters that love barbie.
on 3 January 2014
This is a lovely item, my granddaughter loved it and has played with it constantly since Christmas. It was easy to set out and it folds away neatly when required.
on 26 December 2013
fab fab fab wonderfull we girl loves it its full of stuff perfect for barbie lovers most dolls would fit it though .10/10
on 3 November 2013
My daughter playing with this from 2 years. Not too big ,not too small , easy to keep close as a box.
quality surprise me too ,still no damage as much she use hard)))) very please with it.
on 28 November 2013
this is a Christmas gift. opened it myself and it looks ab. my 5yr old will love it. very quick delivery
on 20 August 2014
Four year old granddaughter loves it. Plays a lot. Good value.
on 4 September 2014
Perfect for my 3 year old dauhter. Easy to open and close.
on 11 August 2014
Great quality, my little girl absolutely loves it!