5.0 out of 5 stars 100% satisfied!
the boots actually got high quality finish, very professionally packaged and delivered bang on time. I purchased them for my daughter's first riding session, she was absolutely happy with them and I will continue getting her horse riding kits from them in the future and would definitely recommend them.
Published 12 months ago by James

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing isn't quite right
Published on 2 Jun 2012 by Ina

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% satisfied!, 10 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely strong, smart riding boots., 6 Sep 2013
True to size, my daughter is very pleased with these boots, they are comfortable and seem very well made. x

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!!!, 11 Feb 2013
Really pleased with these boots, sizing was spot on! for my son. Excellent quality, although you can't beat Harry Hall for kids Equestrian gear. Delivery was excellent too by Amazon, as usual.

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing isn't quite right, 2 Jun 2012
I ordered these for my daughter. She is a European size 29 so I ordered UK11 (that's how it usually is converted and how her other shoes are). Unfortunately here the UK 11 is a European 30 (marked on the sole). So it's too big for her. Unfortunately there weren't any measurements about the hight of the boot. My daughter can't bend her knees in these, because they are going too far up the leg for her. So we will store them and hope that they will fit her in about a year, because they are otherwise good looking and the price is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Aug 2013
My daughter loves these boots, she's only 4 but feels like a lady in these, they are perfect for horse riding

5.0 out of 5 stars riding boot, 28 Mar 2013
good value for money and good quality very happy with purchase and would buy again woukld recomend to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting started, 9 Feb 2014
These boots are a good fit, light to wear, and padded for warmth.
if you want good things then buy Harry Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 8 Jun 2014
Good value and look great. Very comfortable for my 12 year old daughter who has just taken up horse riding.