on 12 May 2012
These protective covers are easily fitted although it is not easy to get rid of all of the bubbles. The few that may remain do not in anyway spoil the screen when illuminated in the usual way. I have had the same cover in place for at least six months.
on 2 December 2012
Provides good protection from scratches. Care is required to ensure no air pockets are trapped under the screen protection when applying. Can be achieved with care.

Applied the remainder of pack to other cameras and phones.
on 21 October 2012
This was bought for my new Nikon Coolpix s8200.
Fits perfectly after exchanging it for the correct model number(Their fault)

But the exchange was fast, thanks for that as I was going on holiday a few days after receipt.
on 2 April 2013
These LCD screen protectors are really good! I've only used one so far for my camera, and it's been well over a year. Long lasting and protects it well from scratches, dust etc.
on 31 March 2013
This fitted my nikon coolpix s8200 perfectly, and has stayed in place for the last two months, with no sign it's slipping. definately buy these again - if I ever run out!
on 21 November 2012
hello iv'e not used it yet but iv'e seen my friends and it looks fab im waiting for the sanddisk card then i will take unpack it thank you amazon
jim
on 27 November 2012
Excellant product at a very good price & fast delivery , not only have i used them on the Cool Pix but they fitted my Canon dslr
on 8 June 2014
.... just follow the instructions ..... thoroughly cleaning the screen and hold the product by its edges when applying the film.
on 1 December 2012
Was easy to install. The instructions were clear. I am confident when putting away my new camera that the screen is safe
on 17 January 2013
This takes the worry out of trying to protect the screen. Applied easily, and really ' does what it says on the tin'