Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 29 January 2013
It was good!I liked it because it's good for people who are scared of swimming I would recommend this to younger children
on 28 December 2013
It was a very good book. I thought it was amazing because I like swimming and it was nice to know that someone else learned to like it as well. I liked it also because Connie had twin brothers. I only have one but I'd like another one! :) :) :)
on 27 December 2013
I CHOSE THIS RATING BECAUSE THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING. This book is one of my favourite books because it had little twist
on 25 August 2015
I like this book because it had a lot of good expression and it was a fantastic adventure! The bad thing is that there were a lot of mistakes like not putting a space after the word. Apart from that I loved it!
on 19 March 2014
Why did I like Twin Tales:
I liked Twin Tales because it is a good book. But like my title I WISH IT WAS A BIT LONGER! Though it still was a good book.Also the illustrations are good.
The Plot:
Was a good plot. About a girl caled Connie who lives with her mum and dad. She was perfectly happy until her mum and dad told her that her mum was having twins! Then the house is full of nappies, bottes and dummies and most of all CRYING…… What will hapen next?…
My Rating:
It is a very good book. However I foud a lot of words stuck together. Like when it was supposed to be "even though" in the book it was like this eventhough. Thaappeared alot throught
on 5 August 2010
I really enjoyed reading these books. The stories were really good, and i understood the words, they weren"t too long for me.
on 24 September 2013
It may amazing a bit of a clif hanger ending but everyone loves a good old clif hanger ending good chapters didn't really get the whole two mums or two dads or two nans but I didn't mind so anyone who loves Jacqueline Wilson would love this book:)
on 1 March 2014
I really liked this book. It's about a girl that likes swimming, when the day of her swimming has to be changed because her twin brother and sister are born she is given some beads, but what Connie doesn't know is that her beads are magic... I couldn't put this book down, it's awesome!
Ok this book is not bad so it's good to read but it's a small book and I recommend that 7 or below should read this I'm almost 10 so it was a bit childish for me but I recommend that you buy it for a young child it will also help boost there confidence with swimming and help them learn that there parent is right and they don't need to ask for things because they will be more likely to get given it without asking . So I'm waiting this book a five because of the reasons above not because I enjoyed reading this book I kind of did but it's not for me . Hope that cleared it up guys thanks for reading
Lilchild
on 10 July 2013
It was very good and worth the money .I recommend it for his age 8 -10 .Jacqueline Wilson is a great writer try her other books.I thought it was one book but turned out to be two stories worth the money in any way,but I have to say that it isn't her best if your looking for books for girls age 9 - 12 don't get this book.