on 9 August 2014
If I could give zero star I would

Absolute rip off.... avoid avoid avoid... author merely states how clever he is and that other people have misinterpreted teachings. Teaches very little less than 50 small pages I think? ..... :-(

very opinionated offering little content what a waste of my money.. then asks for $300 for training take it or leave it. What a cheek??? No way I would not touch with a barge pole :-( :-( :-(
on 9 May 2013
The book just represents Kostas material with nothing new. The only Mo Pai practitioner who has trained with a master is Jim Mcmillian.
on 16 July 2014
I first paid for this book in 2011 and decided to pay for private instruction from Shifu Lin. He has successfully taught me level one, and now I am starting level two. Any question or issue I've had he has helped me, no issues with him whatsoever. When I read some of the negative reviews I can't help but think it must be because of the price of his teachings. He only charges the fee once to make sure your sincere about your training and donates all the money to charity. Yes level one is floating around on the internet but the system that is available is not complete. Training without proper help and guidance can be dangerous, why risk it?