5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied customer
Published on 17 April 2012 by greg

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work
Tried many times to get it to sync with my iPhone 5. Downloaded the official utility. Just would not connect.
Published 15 months ago by CJM

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied customer, 17 April 2012
I've bought to be use specifically with iphone 4s and I'm not disappointed. It is lightweight,nicely and tight fitting around chest, but not uncomfortable.When running you forget quickly you have it on. I have never had problems with connection with iphone 4s, once set up for the very first time it keeps connection on, just make sure your bluetooth is switched on. I've used it for MyMap app. at first, but then switched to Runmeter which i find more useful. Highly recommended for serious runners and beginners.
Delivery quick and without fuss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wahoo Blue HR Bluetooth Heart Rate Belt for iPhone 4S, 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: Wahoo Fitness Wahoo HR Heart Rate Strap - Black (Sports)
Since using my iPhone 4S with various running apps to plot pace and distance it made sense (to me) to integrate heart rate monitoring instead of using my watch with HR. This device links up with a number of popular running apps and I've tried it with Runkeeper, iRunner, Endomondo, runtastic pro and Runmeter. It was easy to pair with the phone and software and has worked brilliantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wahoo Belt, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Wahoo Fitness Wahoo HR Heart Rate Strap - Black (Sports)
I was going to by a wrist watch heart rate monitor but as I had an iphone I thought I would give the Wahoo bluetooth belt a whirl and I'm very pleased I did. So very easy to set up. Download the free Wahoo fitness app put the belt on, go to the settings and add the heart rate monitor and boom you're off. The app is very cool it saves your workout stats and you can email them to your personal trainer if you have one! I have tested the accuracy of the belt against the heart rate monitors in the gym and its spot on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Feb 2012
Ian Blackburn (Kent, Engliand) - See all my reviews
Works great though make sure the apps you buy support it. My favourite is cycle meter from [...] though others like endomondo works just as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great works with RunKeeper, 10 April 2014
D. J. King (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wahoo Fitness Wahoo HR Heart Rate Strap - Black (Sports)
Great bit of kit I've only ever used it with RunKeeper and it works great, never had any issues and have been using it for some time now so it should last you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Wahoo Fitness Wahoo HR Heart Rate Strap - Black (Sports)
Been using for the past 2 months for sports tracking. It is working perfectly with my iphone 4S to track my run and bike workouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of three chest straps I now own - sadly ..., 28 July 2014
Daniel Butcher (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wahoo Fitness Wahoo HR Heart Rate Strap - Black (Sports)
one of three chest straps I now own - sadly all different systems. This one I used in conjunction with the Wahoo Fitness app for my iPhone 5. It connects via bluetooth - and you don't even have to pair it. The pairing is automatic and instant when I start the app. Throughout my rides it always maintains connection. In the gym I have even walked away and back to my phone momentarily and it always works. The important thing is that you can wear it, link to it, and then do your workout forgetting about it. Very reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work with My Note 2 on Android 4.3, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Wahoo Fitness Wahoo HR Heart Rate Strap - Black (Sports)
Very happy to say it works fine with my Samsung Note2.
Using Wahoo's own app to record a GPS track with heart rate data and then afterwards posting on to my Strava, RunKeeper and MapMyFitness accounts works without issue.

Just waiting for Strava adopt the Wahoo API's directly..

4.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for Android, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Wahoo Fitness Wahoo HR Heart Rate Strap - Black (Sports)
Purchased the Wahoo for a Samsung S4 Android, running at least 4.3 to take advantage of the Bluetooth Low Energy.

Took a few seconds to get working by taking the battery out and slightly wetting the contacts. But now works perfectly.

The Wahoo Fitness App on Android can be downloaded in Beta, but I have also found an app called BLE monitor which works perfectly with the Wahoo device.

Has worked perfectly fine since then and is good for Android 4.3 and above with BLE support as well as iPhone 4S and 5's

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work, 6 July 2013