5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch
This is the second watch of this type I have bought. The first one has lasted me over 6 years and this new one is just as sturdy.
Published 22 months ago by NLowson

2.0 out of 5 stars It's cheap and looks good, but it's uncomfortable.
This has to be the most uncomfortable watch I have ever worn, within 10 minutes of wearing it I had to take it off.
The extremely rigid strap did not sit well and left marks on my wrist. I ended up returning the watch, which is a shame as it is a decent looking watch for the price.

I offered the watch to a couple of friends, they also liked the look of the...
Published 13 months ago by Robert Polvani-Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Mens Multi-Eye Brown Cuff Leather Strap Chronograph Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest Chrono, 15 April 2014
Telstar (West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
An analogue chronograph for twenty quid, the leather cuff would cost you that.

Surprisingly this is a very good watch, certainly for the money. EVERYTHING WORKS! This is a fully functioning chrono with split and lap time with a live tenth second sub dial. I've had it for a few weeks now and it is correct to inside a second.

It has a rotating diver's bezel but don't go swimming because there are no claims for water resistance, and we won't mention the lume.

This is the cheapest watch I own (out of quite a few) and it stands it's ground well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality well made product., 6 April 2014
Generally not worth me having a "nice" watch as I end up damaging them through work (removals & storage), so I've used these watches over the past few years. I like the wide strap, and its a quality item. When I've had to replace it's because I have managed to rip the strap or break something through my heavy handedness rather than the fault of the product. Easy to change the battery too. Well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality item, 6 Aug. 2013
i chose this rating because it is stylish good value for money good quality and would recommend this item to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 30 Mar. 2014
This is a fantastic bargain, you get a lot of watch for £20 and the quality is superb, I cannot fault it at all and I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's cheap and looks good, but it's uncomfortable., 29 May 2014

I offered the watch to a couple of friends, they also liked the look of the watch but had the same issue with the uncomfortable strap.

Avoid this unless you are prepared to endure the discomfort while the thick rigid leather strap 'breaks in'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking watch, 2 May 2014
A. S. Wood (Portsmouth U.K.) - See all my reviews
Inexpensive and funky looking watch, I do like Kahuna watches this is my third. I have to buy them as gifts for other people because they want mine. Be careful when pulling out the adjustment pins, they have popped off in my fingers before.

5.0 out of 5 stars kahuna watch, 28 Jan. 2014
Looks really great, a bit more massive than expected, however, is what I expected and husband likes it very much. Perfect for casual wear, all functions are in order and is comfortable to wear. Delivered in excellent conditions. Many thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch., 30 May 2014
Good watch I now have two, just wish they make strap an inch longer and a better way of tucking the strap awY rather than two bits of thin leather as they always snap my other one has snapped hence buying new one!!

5.0 out of 5 stars but softens within a few days and the watch is comfortable after that, 2 July 2014
The strap is very stiff to begin with, but softens within a few days and the watch is comfortable after that.

Needs a wide cuffed shirt, but is definitely an eye-catching piece.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›