on 1 April 2014
Really lovely doll. Our daughters live Everything's Rosie so this was Ideal for their birthday (we bought Raggles too). A lot of people have commented that she is quite small but I like that as means she is easy to carry around and makes her different from their larger dolls/teddies.
Really great toy but the postage was far too expensive at almost 3 times the actual cost to be posted. Thankfully the toy was cheap otherwise it would have been hard to justify paying it
on 23 January 2013
theres not much to say really. the doll is exactly what a child wants if its the toy or story etc of interest. its durable enough for the amount of time its played with.
on 13 April 2013
I bought this as a replacement for my Grandaughter... She lost her original whilst on holiday.
Prompt delivery and happy child.

Regards
Sandra Lamb
on 26 January 2014
Bought this for my 6 month old daughter who loves this whenever she hears it on the TV. Great soft toy and very reasonably priced.
on 30 December 2013
My girls fight over this, it's a very cute quality toy, and good value at £4.99 inc P&P. It's since gone up in price for postage which I wouldn't say is reasonable, but it's a popular toy and I'll definitely buy another for my second daughter if it goes down to a more reasonable postage price.
on 28 September 2013
I bought this for a friend as a travel companion... well made, brightly coloured, small enough to carry about. Great value for money :-)
on 8 June 2014
My little one loves it, what more of a recommendation could you need!!! :-) Good quality and nicely put together.
on 18 September 2013
my granddaughter is 16 months old and she loves it,it is a nice size for her to carry around.Would recommend it.
on 27 January 2014
This was a Christmas present for my granddaughter, she loved it 5* It is a really good product, she loved it.
on 28 April 2015
Bought for a first birthday present, my granddaughter loves her