‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Chris Tomlin album ever!, 15 April 2011
I am a huge Chris Tomlin fan and have bought all of his albums (since Arriving) and was a bit worried when this album came out, because I was afraid that it wouldn't be as good as the others. It is a bit of a let down when you get so excited about a new album of one of your favourite artists and it doesn't live up to your expectations. Well, this album didn't let me down at all! I believe this to be some of Tomlin's best work to date and is my favourite album of his! I have now made my own "Chris Tomlin's Greatest Hits" CD for my car, picking what I believe to be his best tracks, and there are more songs from this album than any other. If you want good worship music, you have to buy this album!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 25 Mar 2011
If you buy no other gospel album buy this! Every song is memorable. A great tool for personal evangelism, I even have non-Christian friends asking to borrow it, one has even downloaded it! I'm sure Chris himself is pleased at the impact this album is making. Thanks be to God

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring worship, 14 May 2011
Exellent service once again, fast and in excellent condition. Thank you. This is a real car favourate, so if you see some mad women singing her head off and praising God on her long journeys for A to B it's me! Excellent music from Chris Tomlin, he really knows how to inspire praise for God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthy of much praise!, 29 April 2011
jakesdad (Herts, England) - See all my reviews
Right from the off, this album had me singing along, clapping, stomping and rejoicing. Up till then my only Chris Tomlin album had been 'Today' which is of course outstanding. This is going to take a long time to shift from my car stereo - and I have uploaded it to my iTunes library so I can praise the LORD when I am work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 July 2011
This is an amazing album, my favourite is 'I lift my hands'.
I bought this cd based on other reviews and I am so glad I did.
I will definitely be buying more of his music!

5.0 out of 5 stars ...who can be against us?, 4 Jan 2012
Uplifting and encouraging worship music from one of the genre's greatest current exponents. Tomlin combines a soulful voice with melodic backdrops, and you can tell that he is really feeling the music rather than simply churning-out repetitive choruses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 23 Dec 2011
A keen reader "A reader" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this CD for my wife for Christmas -- but I played it myself 3 times back-to-back first. Can't wait for Christmas so we can play it again... Great lyrics, superb voice, music, arrangements etc. Very inspiring and catchy. I particularly like track # 8. Can't get it out of my head. Who said the Devil had all the good tunes? He was wrong!! And after Christmas I will buy myself a Chris Tomlin CD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD!, 1 Nov 2011
This is a really good CD - the delivery was prompt and intact, and the content makes it an excellent buy. I would recommend it to anybody who likes Chris Tomlin or any other Christian music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant CD!, 3 Oct 2011
Am loving listening to this CD. The songs are great and original - great to worship too! I'd highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song collection, 12 July 2014
Love Chris Tomlin -and this doesn't disappoint.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›