5.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting tips
Published 21 months ago by chriker

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but.....
Interesting book but better ones out there that cover the same but more detail and help
Amazing place to experience
Published 7 months ago by Zoo krosti

5.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting tips, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Machu Picchu and Peru Travel Planner and guide (Uncle Buck's Travel Tips and Tricks Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This book is invaluable with the advice and tips included. Really found it helpful. However, I bought the Kindle version and think I would prefer the book version (mainly because I have only just got my Kindle and am still getting used to it). Although the Kindle edition is great I found it difficult to navigate through to a particular page when i didn't know what the page number was. All in all a great book with lots of useful information that I have not seen in other guide books for other destinations. I found this had more practical advice that other books lack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not expensive compared to other books, 29 May 2014
I got this on kindle books and it explained everywhere well and in an easy to read language. I hate books that go into far too much detail that is never going to be needed.This was light and refreshing and I can't wait to get there.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but....., 26 April 2014
Amazing place to experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Peru and Machu Picchu Travel Planner and guide, 16 Oct 2012
was supprised it was such a good and very helpfull book for the low price, helped a lot while away in Peru.