Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 September 2014
Rocking and Gutsy. Just the right balance of echo and distortion with harmonious vocals, the lyrics of which are full of raw power and emotion perfectly balanced by the bass-beat of the music. More! More!
on 20 July 2012
I had high hopes about this CD after hearing a couple of tracks on 6Music but after purchasing it and listening a couple of times I found it seriously flawed. The production was poor. It amazes me that highly paid producers seem unable to get even the basic balance correct. I'm sure it's because they are just producing now for iTunes and are happy to push out compressed songs. There were some great tracks on this, along with couple of clunkers (the usual album filler), but the sound made it unlistenable. A shame, she deserves better.
on 23 December 2015
Great speedy service, good price
on 16 August 2012
Not as good as first album which I thought was superb but ok, still worth buying if you are in your mid-40s as i am. Anxiety
on 4 June 2012
I really don't understand how this album has been released. I've waited 18 months for this, and it gets worse with each track. The first album every track was "love it at first listen". This is the opposite. Incredibly disappointing, not one track is worth listening to I wish I could have a refund. A million miles away from the debut album for all the wrong reasons.