4.0 out of 5 stars cute
Arrived on time in a nice box. They are little bit snug but feel secure. Not ideal if you like to slip shoes on quickly and there are laces and buckles to do up. The added sock effect is really nice, gives extra comfort and warmth.
Published 21 months ago by MISS JENNIFER J CROWELL

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice-looking but sizing is off
Published on 1 Oct 2012 by PineappleKid13

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice-looking but sizing is off, 1 Oct 2012
This review is from: Womens Ladies Black Low Heel Vintage Style Flat Pixie Winter Short Warm Lace Up Ladies Ankle Boots Size - shoeFashionista Branded (Apparel)
I thought these boots looked great and naturally ordered them in my own size - a seven, the second largest they offer - but when they came, I found they were really quite tight. It wasn't so uncomfortable just trying them on, but I know that they would begin to irritate me if I was wearing them for more than a few hours. If I were a size eight, I would sadly not be able to buy these shoes, as they don't offer a bigger size.

I have set about returning them, just waiting for the approval now, and I will purchase them again in an eight.

Otherwise, very pretty shoes, and from what I can see, reasonably good quality for the good price you're paying :)

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, 6 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful boots, 10 July 2014
I love these boots. Really comfortable and they look lovely.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish shoes, 22 May 2014
this boots looks nice on the internet but in reality it is a horrible material, does not feel comfortable. I haven't worn it more than a few times... and had it over a year... and will not wear it again. wont' be buying shoes over the internet again, it's put me off for life

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 3 Mar 2013
H. Irvine - See all my reviews
My daughter wanted these and they really do look cheap (because they were!) She hasn't worn them because they were rather small but it may have been because her feet have grown!