5.0 out of 5 stars timi & leslie Charlie Baby Changing Bag (Cocoa Brown)
Published on 24 Oct. 2012 by S. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite big and bit cumbersome
Published on 15 Oct. 2012 by AM

5.0 out of 5 stars timi & leslie Charlie Baby Changing Bag (Cocoa Brown), 24 Oct. 2012
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: timi & leslie Charlie Changing Bag (Cocoa Brown) (Baby Product)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I absolutely love this bag. Having previously had a free changing bag from Boots as my main changing bag which was starting to come apart at the seams I am over the moon to now be the proud owner of this bag. As another reviewer states in their review this bag is normally carried around by Hollywood celebrities so to have a bit of glamour in my normal occasionally milk stained life is absolutely fantastic!
The bag is in a lovely chocolate brown colour with brass handle rings and buckle straps which pretty much goes with anything although not my husband who now refuses to carry the changing bag when we are out as it is obviously a ladies style bag.
The bag is very big and I have tested the claim that it will fit your laptop in it and it does so yes you can use this bag for normal work use etc after you no longer need it as a changing bag but that's a while off for me yet so I am still using it as a changing bag.

The bag comes with accessories as follows:
- Matching changing mat with nappies/wipes pocket (the mat is a little bit small for my son so I also carry another changing mat to extend the length of them both)
- Small Clutch bag which I suppose you could use as a purse if you wanted as it has sections for credit/debit cards etc and a zippered section but I am continuing to use my existing purse and for now I am using the clutch to carry some of my other personal things.
- Insulated bottle holder
- Dirty Clothes Sack which I never thought I would use but we did end up using it at the weekend when my son was sick on his clothes.
The bag also comes with two pram/stroller straps for you to affix it to your pram and we have our bag permanently attached to the pram unless shopping when we use these straps to attach the bag to the back of the trolley. What I love about these straps is that they aren't super easy to open and close which you may think would be a negative but I think of it that it would make it harder for anyone to steal your bag easily when your attention may be elsewhere.
The bag also has a shoulder strap and I do agree with another reviewer on this that maybe they could have included a padded slip cover for it when resting on your shoulder as the strap can dig in a bit if you have a fair bit of weight in the bag like I do.

Inside the bag there is one large pocket with elasticated closure strap on one side of the bag and on the opposite side there are two elasticated pockets which I tend to store nappies in one and wipes in the other to give you an idea of size. Above the large pocket on one side is also a zippered pocket which is quite big too as it runs nearly the full length of the bag. There are also two bottle sections length ways at each end for storing bottles which both fit the insulated bottle holder if you wish, we tend to put a warm bottle in one end in an insulated holder and use the other one for taking a spare sterilised bottle out with us just in case.
There are also two small zippered pockets on the outside of the bag at the back which are quite small but handy for popping any change or receipts in if you don't want to root for your purse. Finally there is also a key fob inside for attaching your keys to so you can save losing your keys in your bag as I often tend to do!

Hopefully I've covered everything apart from durability which after only having had the bag a couple of months I don't think I can comment on yet apart from the stitching everywhere looks very very well done and secure. If I don't edit this review to state otherwise then please assume that the bag is still fine and all the stitching etc is still perfect as I will definitely edit the review to advise otherwise if that is the case. Also whilst this bag would definitely be normally out of my price bracket for a changing bag, if the bag is durable and it certainly appears like it is. If it will last a few years then I would say definitely worth every penny especially as it can be used as a normal bag after your little one no longer needs nappies but again I will edit my review if necessary to advise if there are any future problems with it. I hope my review has been helpful to you.

EDIT/UPDATE 02/11/2013:-
I just wanted to update my review to confirm that the changing bag is still in perfect condition with no faults on any of the handle attachments etc despite being used almost every day for over a year now. I am very impressed with the quality of this bag and when compared to my old Boots changing bag which has totally worn away at the handles etc it does show the quality of this bag. I am now expecting baby number two shortly and so I am certainly getting the use out of this bag and very happy with it so I would definitely recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite big and bit cumbersome, 15 Oct. 2012
AM (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I like the idea of this bag and thought it would be great to have a bag that could be used for all occasions and would hide the fact that you are carrying a whole load of baby equipment around with you. It has ice touches like the changing mat and mum's purse and bottle insulator and lots of pockets but I did find the overall size quite cumbersome which put me off using it from day to day.

For the price I wasn't overly impressed with the quality of the material used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful bag, 29 Sept. 2012
G. Cook "jillcook27a" (Essex england) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This arrived and when I looked I was amazed it was so nice. Very smart and totally not like any baby bag I've ever seen. Any mum would be over the moon with this stylish item. Full of bits inside such as changing mat and even a bag for mums bits. Would be great to use even when baby has grown up. Only thing bad I can say is I would prefer a longer zip on top. Saying that it's a really fab bag and anyone would love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seriously stylish!, 25 Sept. 2012
LapsedPacifist "LP" (London) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My wife has been complaining for some time now about the lack of glamour in her life that having a little one brings... that all changed the moment she set eyes on this bag!

It is stylish enough that at first glance, no one would know it is a "nappy bag", but also very practical too.

It is a big bag (according to the manufacturer 43.2 x 39.4 cm height/width; an A4 sheet of paper is 29.7cm on the longer side), but for my wife's use that is perfect, she can carry one bag around with everything in it; spare change of clothes, food/drink for our daughter, nappies... you get the idea.

A bonus of this bag is that it comes with a changing mat and a separate pocket for nappies/wipes etc, so that it is quick and easy to quickly change the little one's nappies. It also has a separate pocket for dirty clothes, which is a brilliant as it makes sure it doesn't make everything else dirty.

It also comes with a small purse which I am reliably informed is called a "clutch", and there is a key fob inside the bag; these are really useful, as my wife often forgets her keys/purse indoors; she now keeps a bit of emergency cash in the purse and a spare set of keys on the keyring attached to the inside of the bag, she doesn't have to worry about rushing out of the house again!

Other extras you get with this bag are a bottle insulator (which to be fair we haven't used) and straps you can attach so that you can hang the bag from a buggy (which are essential!) and a cross body strap.

Our only complaint is that the cross-body strap is not padded, so it can dig into your shoulder a bit when the bag is loaded.

Other than that, it is a really stylish and clever changing bag!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Nappy Bag, 13 Oct. 2012
Sam D (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Apparently a favourite amongst "celebrity mums" like Courtney Cox, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, Jessica Alba, and so on, Timi & Leslie's convertible nappy bags are pretty stylish, giving the impression that no one would guess there are nappies and bottles inside. It's very versatile, so could conceivably be used as an everyday purse (albeit a very big one!), work bag, or travel bag.

The bag is made from faux leather with a brass finish, has 5 inner pockets for organising all your baby paraphernalia and feels quite sturdy. (I haven't had a chance to test other reviewer's claims of loose stitching appearing over time, although I think it's certainly something to be aware of.) In terms of dimensions, it measures 14" high x 16" wide and has a removable shoulder strap, bottle tote, changing pad and stroller straps and easy access key fob. So it appears to be very functional. Overall then, if you need a bag for all your baby's bits and bobs and want a bit of celebrity-endorsed style too, this seems like quite a sound choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but classy, 20 Nov. 2012
Ibraar 'Le Saracen' "le_saracen" (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Well, if you have a new Sprog, and want a classy yet versatile and spacious bag to put the baby's bits and bobs in.
This is the one to get.
Ok, it's expensive, but so what, it'll give you your money's worth as you can use it sprog after sprog!
it's extremely well made, looks and feels classy, roomy, plenty of compartments - and looks like a large handbag!

Go on, spend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Beautiful!, 30 Sept. 2012
Campbell (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was bowled over when I saw this bag and it looks very glamorous for a large baby changing bag and one most fashionable mums would seriously like to have. The bag came well packaged and you can tell that it just oozes class. It is well made and the manufacturers seem to have covered every base. Not only does it look good in the thick leatherette material and antique brass finish metal finishing touches, but inside there is insulated zipped bottle carrier; a changing mat with mesh pocket for spare nappies, a small clutch-type bag/purse in the same material with plenty of pockets and shoulder strap, a cross-body strap for the main bag; straps for attaching to the buggy/pushchair, a dirty clothes bag, plenty of pockets inside, too. There's even a key-fob inside to hang your keys! The finish is superb, with wipe clean exterior and interior.

Excellent bag which is large and substantial. Stunning and very useful. It could even be used as a hold-all type bag if not for baby.

4.0 out of 5 stars much bigger than expected!, 27 Sept. 2012
Lulu "Lulu" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This bag is fabulous, it looks good, it has loads of pockets, comes with a bottle keepy warmery thing, a travel changing mat, a purse/small bag and a pouch that I have absolutely no idea what it's for. It's far superior to my bog standard changing bag!
However...
Firstly, it is a lot larger than I expected, I didn't check measurements so I (stupidly) expected it to be the size of my usual handbag. It's really not, it's more the size of a travel bag (handy!)
secondly, my other half now refuses to carry the changing bag ;-) a must have for all mums on the go!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifull and stylish a must for modern organised mum, 22 Sept. 2012
shoemaker (lancs uk) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
so beautifull and stylish this nappy changing bag is a must for the modern mum,it is made from faux leather (pvc free)the hardwear is antique brass it as a cross body adjustable detachable strap so you can wear hands free and matching stroller straps 6 inside pockets 2 outside pockets top zip fastening very spacious and water resistant.inside the bag there is a changing mat with a front mesh pocket to store nappies,wipes and creams what a great idea for a quick nappy change a zip sac to store soiled cloths a insulated bottle tote for keeping your babys bottle warm or cool.and for mum there is a very stylish clutch bag with strap, to use for purse,mobile,keys and there even is credit card slots and zip pocket also inside key fob so you cant lose keys there as nothing been forgot about and when baby grows up could still be used for holidays as you cant tell this is a nappy bag very impressed i would highly recommend.