5.0 out of 5 stars excelient
I put it on the green wall by the stairs. It was excellent idea. The dandelions look beautiful. Our guests admire them. Highly recommended.
Published 22 months ago by Dariusz Szmyt

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour is not the same
dissappointing as the green shown from the stems looks lime green, but when this arrived they were dark dark green.
Published 15 months ago by ruthyb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excelient, 23 Sep 2012
Dariusz Szmyt - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stylish Flying Dandelion Stylish Grass Wall Stickers Home/Room Decors Mural Art Decals Adhesive Decorative Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Flying Dandelion Stickers, 20 July 2012
Ms S. Kendall "Sally Kendall - Southampton" (Southampton, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this Decal for my newly furnished bedroom - I have actually put this on my door as I was concerned about ruining the new paintwork however I have to add that it looks wonderful, it adds a nice element to the decor and I couldn't be happier.

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour is not the same, 26 April 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars very easy to apply, 23 Aug 2013
I bought these dandelions for my bedroom but I wasn't expecting them to be green dandelions!!!! I only expected the stems to be green! I thought omg not going to look good on my Magnolia wall as they are so green in colour and wouldn't match but I stuck them on my bedroom wall anyway and they look much better on the wall than I thought. The little floating individual dandelions are white so don't really show up, if you have a darker wall will look great. Over all they are nice and I do recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 July 2013
The pictures really do not represent what comes. They are much smaller than they look in the picture, the colours are not the same, and the stickers are not easy to take off the sheet without ripping them no matter how careful you are. Very disappointed with these stickers and would certainly not recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Dec 2012
Very pleased with these - they have transformed my entrance/hallway. i don't like wall paper but wanted something to update my stairway, i painted the wall green so it is quite effective overall. My only problem would be the dandelion seeds have a sheen to them and because they are so white anyway it can make it difficult to see them.

1.0 out of 5 stars dreadful, 9 Mar 2014
While they look nice. I could not get them to stick. waste of Money. very disapointed with this purchase. I don't know if it's anything to do with the fact; after I purchased, I waited a bit before trying to stick up. It would have been helpful to have instructions for prepping the wall etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars the fifth picture, 28 Feb 2013
item arrived today and looks like the 5th picture , darker than i thought but hopefully still nice- fast service

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 1 Feb 2013
I ordered these based on the picture shown but unfortunately the item that came does not resemble the picture ie being different shades of green not white and not a lot of detail to the flying bits, I thought I would try them to see if they would look better on the wall but as we have a green like in the picture they do not look right at all and now will not be able to send them back, however all that said they were easy to fit and remove and would have looked good if the wall had been white or cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Note to self : Must buy more!!!! Note to seller: Well done ;), 4 July 2014
Amazing! Really easy to use (and move without destroying paint). Look great and are really effective :D. Very impressed! Also came in the post very fast and well packaged. Thankyou.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›