4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic app
Absolutely everything I wanted and so much more. If only the UI was more Android 4+ look it would get a full five stars! Well done!
Published on 7 Mar. 2013 by Mr. B. Sawas

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Although fully featured, the app has a very American bias which is no surprise but it means spending quite some time 'Anglicising' categories and names. But what I find worse is how dated the whole app looks. Still it's free today and will be useful for some but not something I will keep.
Published on 4 Mar. 2013 by J. C. Bates

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic app, 7 Mar. 2013
Mr. B. Sawas (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spensa Pro (App)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Flexible FInancial App with a User-friendly Interface, 4 Mar. 2013
Andrew McCann (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Spensa Pro (App)
This app was free today, so I really can't complain about the price. Personally I found it to be intuitive to use and was soon entering data with reasonable ease.

As a UK user, it was helpful to find that it was already set up to handle GBP. There is however a considerable range of world currencies which can be manipulated within the context of the app.

A previous reviewer has referred to the American bias, which is evident especially in terms of some of the terminology used, but this didn't serve to spoil it for me.

There are plenty of options for entering categories of one's own and varied choices for personalizing the visual elements using different icons and colours.

First impressions are that it is a most worthy app and I would recommend it to all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 4 Mar. 2013
J. C. Bates (Norwich, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a replacement for Quicken UK?, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Spensa Pro (App)
Having used Quicken since 1997 only to find that the UK version was discontinued in 2004 I have long searched for a replacement with mobile functionality and this could well be the one to do the job. Setup and transaction entry are simple enough but I haven't tested other functionality yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Spensa Pro (App)
An excellent app to keep track of your monthly spending. Easily changed from a slight American tint to UK. Colourful, Smooth and quick to input data.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App of the Day, 4 Mar. 2013
Cameraman (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spensa Pro (App)
I found this app to be very easy to change to suit my circumstances. With a bit of experimentation it coped well with my income and expenditure. I will use this to keep tabs on what little money I have. This is just the sort of thing I want to see for the App of the Day.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the way colours integrated and cliparts at it makes easy to find and locate rather then reading the content., 4 Mar. 2013
B. Ozcan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spensa Pro (App)
Alot od other currencies included and I think this app is a keeper and I dont have any negative feedback and will be using this to keep a rwcord of my spendings. It ll je easy and helpfull tool before making financial purchases or comittments. There is one thing I would agree with other users that although its very functional somehow it reminds me wimdows 3.1. But again its easy to loose tue practicality once starting to encjance visuals. Also there is a sync feature in beta state.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly 5 Stars, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Spensa Pro (App)
This is an awesome finance programme. I run eight accounts, cards, savings, current, cash, on my Kindle fire HD using Spensa Pro. It is simple to set up, time consuming at first, but once set up it works well.
I do not use graphs, budgets or projects so can't rate how good or bad they are. Recurring Transactions works well and allows you to list standing orders and the like, transfer between accounts, and regular bills and have them automatically added to the chosen account on the due date, or you can easily add them manually when you wish.
I would now be lost without this on my kindle.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Spensa Pro (App)
I got this to help control my finances and it's crap to say the least, don't even bother if it's a freebie

1.0 out of 5 stars app, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Spensa Pro (App)
I downloaded this app as it was free but i really do not have much use for it - sorry

Spensa Pro