5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
This egg skelter is exactly what I had expected and the best way that I have come across for storing eggs so far. There is also one for bantam eggs which is good. You can get a lot of eggs on it, and they remain in order of freshness. Sometimes you have to be a bit careful when having fun rolling them all down hill, because they can crack if the game becomes too vigorous.
Published on 2 May 2012 by sophie

3.0 out of 5 stars excellent idea that just doesn't work!
Published on 14 Oct. 2012 by Doris

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 18 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Egg Skelter Cream for Medium to Large Eggs
Bought a couple of these as gifts for the chicken lovers in the family. They loved them. Looks lovely and is a great way of keeping the eggs in date order. A range of colours means you can match it to pretty much any decor. It does take up quite a bit of space on a counter top so it's not ideal for small kitchens.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 10 May 2012
This review is from: Egg Skelter Cream for Medium to Large Eggs
order this on tuesday arrived thursday very fast delivery.brilliant product with owning 3 chickens as they lay there eggs i can put the newest one near the top. and use the older ones first. holds about 24 eggs and looks stunning on my work top.

3.0 out of 5 stars excellent idea that just doesn't work!, 14 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Egg Skelter Cream for Medium to Large Eggs
First I have to say that I love my egg skelter and despite the fact that it doesn't work I am glad I have it. The idea is fantastic that you put the eggs at the top and they roll down keeping them in order - great for people with chickens especially - however they just do not roll! Some have rolled and rolled off completely and broken, some stop on the ridges and some just stay where they are put, also I imagined you would take an egg off the bottom and all the others would neatly roll and take its place, not so unfortunately. On the plus side it looks very attractive on the worktop, it holds lots of eggs and the eggs are in date order. I push the eggs down manually and it is still better than my previous storage.

4.0 out of 5 stars A talking point, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Egg Skelter Cream for Medium to Large Eggs
This is great for storing your eggs in order from oldest to freshest. As the manufacturer says eggs can vary in roundness so dont expect the eggs to roll necessarily. Sometimes my eggs roll down the skelter but more often than not you have to 'assist' the eggs to move along. It is meant to order your eggs from freshest to stalest and it does that undoutedly. It looks cool too-hence my caption-people notice it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Egg Skelter is such fun., 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Egg Skelter Cream for Medium to Large Eggs
I had never seen one of these until a friend showed me one.
I does the trick, eggs can be uses in rotation of freshness.
Occaisonally an egg can fall off or get cracked if they roll too fast, you just need to be careful when taking eggs from the bottom of the skelter.
Possibly a bit expensive for a bit of plastic covered wire, but it looks good and solves the problem of which eggs to use first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rollin....rollin....rollin, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Egg Skelter Cream for Medium to Large Eggs
I have hens and this is the most stylish and practical way to store them in 'laid' date order. I found that if you place the eggs across rather than length ways then the roll perfectly when one is removed. Strong and looks good in my pantry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eggsellent product, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Egg Skelter Cream for Medium to Large Eggs
I'd been considering buying one of these for a while, as I always seem to have an untidy stack of green egg boxes sitting on the work top in my utility room. I can endorse all the good things already said about this product and can add that it is useful that I can now see at a glance how many eggs I have left before I rush out to go shopping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Egg skelter, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Egg Skelter Cream for Medium to Large Eggs
THis is such a good product. However eggs don't' always roll down easy, but I still think it's such a great idea as the eggs are in age order

4.0 out of 5 stars Very decorative and practical, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Egg Skelter Cream for Medium to Large Eggs
Love this skelter. I bought two of them. One medium to large and one small to medium. I prefer the latter because most shop bought eggs roll better and safely on the smaller size but if you have large farm eggs, try this one. Really good product and would recommend.

Egg Skelter Cream for Medium to Large Eggs