5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value!
I am delighted with this case for my Samsung Galaxy W. It arrived promptly, appears very well made and, as a bonus, came with a screen protector and neat cleaning cloth.

Published on 14 Jun 2012 by Paul Madge

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for the price, but smells funny
I bought this to replace another case that was giving problems with flash photos (see my review of http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005PV3IHG/ref=wms_ohs_product_img )
Published 19 months ago by T. Ross

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value!, 14 Jun 2012
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black PU Leather Wallet Case Cover For The Samsung Galaxy W I8150 With Screen Protector Film And Polishing Cloth (Electronics)

The phone fits perfectly into the moulded internal holder and the apertures for the camera, flash and microphone on the rear of the case line up exactly. The front of the case is nicely stitched and well finished with a magnetic clasp that keeps the case closed. Inside the cover there are two neat credit card sized pockets which are very useful. I don't know how they do it for the price, but, this case looks as though it costs several times the price that is being asked for it.

In summary, good quality and value - I can't believe anyone wouldn't be delighted with this item especially at the price! Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case, for an amazing price, 16 Feb 2012
This case was exactly what I was looking for: fits the phone snuggly, doesn't seem huge like some other cases, has big enough holes for the camera and speakers. The slots for keeping cards are a plus and do not add too much to phone thickness. Overall, very good case for a very good price!
Edit: very good price when the price was 4.90!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., 18 April 2012
Bought a couple of other cases for my phone but none were quite right. This one is perfect. Love the two slots for cards and not too bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 1 Feb 2012
L. Fisher (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a sharp little piece of kit, especially for the price. Samsung Galaxy W phone snaps right in, and the cut-outs are neatly aligned. The strap for the wallet magnetically adheres to the wallet, a nice touch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for the price, but smells funny, 30 Jan 2013
T. Ross (Worthing, England) - See all my reviews
I don't get those problems and it seems a bit better made than the other one. I agree with the reviewer who says you can't fit credit cards in it. i just managed to squeeze one in one of the pockets. But I'm guessing that will only hold true for the Galaxy W case - a larger phone would have a lager case and so larger pockets.
My only criticism is that it smell funny - a sort of slightly oily factory smell which I'm hpoing will go away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mobile phone case, 8 Oct 2012
Good quality, value for money product. The only issue I would have is that making a phone call is made more difficult with the case.

4.0 out of 5 stars mobile wallet case, 8 Aug 2012
well made product fits my phone perfectly very handy to keep cards in and cash only poor point screen cover did not do the job very well but i did not buy product with that in mind

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 22 July 2012
P. Taylor (UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered and arrived quickly. Having ordered I realised that the holder is in fact made of PU leather, as opposed to pure leather (PU being a lower standard hide with a Polyurethane coating). So my expectations dropped however I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. It is well made and holds the Samsung tightly. The magnetic catch seems to me to be on the wrong side (the back as opposed to the front) and takes a bit of getting used to. Stitching is good and the wallet looks more expensive that it was.. Speaker and camera cutouts are accurate and the two credit card insert pockets are a good idea for things like a train/bus pass. All in all it does the job admirably and is good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, 19 Jun 2012
Harry Pullan - See all my reviews
Looking for a neat, tidy, user-friendly, top quality case for that precious smartphone? Well, you've just found it.
Don't waste time looking further. This one is perfect. The magnetic clasp adds a touch of style to a very class act.
And the price is seriously within everyone's reach. Where's the catch? As I said, it's there and magnetic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and quality phone ccase/cover, 22 Dec 2013
Very pleased with the product and the speed of delivery, the quality is great for the price and I like the credit card wallet bit as well as the phone protection

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›