Size: Pack Of 3|Change
Price:£6.34+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 13 October 2012
I absolutely adore this muesli - if the truth be told I preferred the similar product that preceded this one which had dried mango in it. When first released the cinnamon flavour was quite overpowering, but I think they've got the balance absolutely perfect now. As the other reviewer mentioned, it is very heavy on sultanas and raisins, but this is delicious eaten with natural yoghurt - I have it as a crunchy topping for my yoghurt and it is really delicious. It's very interesting to eat - keeps its' crispiness well.

For a change, I sometimes put a layer of fresh pineapple into a dish, spoon natural yoghurt over and them top it with this delicious muesli - that makes a great lunch for us coeliacs and other people who need to avoid bread products.

I can't recommend it highly enough - I must get through a box of this every week. For my money, this is by far the best gluten free muesli on the market at the moment (Oct 2012).
on 5 June 2013
I sampled this muesli on my last trip to the UK in February - absolutely delicious. I filled my suitcase to the brim, but, of course, how much does an airline allow you to carry...!?
I've ordered this item twice so far so that I can still enjoy this muesli as my morning treat.
In my opinion this is the best muesli I've come across so far, just a pity, that I have to have it sent from the UK, but delivery is reliable, speedy, and fortunately does not add on a too hefty cost.
Highly recommended!
on 15 August 2013
I live in Spain &, although we can find many Gluten free products here, there is very little in the way of cereals & treats. When I was in the UK recently I came across Eat Natural products & loved the Buckwheat Toasted Museli & cereal bars. I brought back two bags of gluten free items with me, as I was travelling by car. On my return I contacted the Eat Natural company who were very helpful. They said that they had an agent in Spain but, although he would deliver the cereal to me, it turned out that it was cheaper to purchase via Amazon. I was hoping to be able to buy it locally so that I didn't have to store too much but no luck at the moment. I have had some delivered to Spain, via Amazon, & have also bought a good supply which has been to delivered to friends in England who are returning by car & will bring it with them. So I am now set up to eat my favourite ceral for several months to come & will probably order a regular supply when that has gone. If you haven't tried it yet I can thouroughly recommend it.
on 23 September 2013
Just opened the first packet of a new batch of 3. I noticed that the packaging was slightly different to those I purchased a couple of months ago and that illustrated here, but oddly the use-by date on these is 3 months before the last lot's. Old stock maybe? I suppose a slight variation is to be expected from batch to batch, but the bowl I have in front of me seems decidedly short on fruity bits and over-generous with the puffed rice. But much much worse and the thing that's prompted me to write this is the total absence of cinnamon! Not the slightest hint as far as I can tell. That was what made this meusli my favourite. I think a pinch of my own cinnamon and a good shake is in order. Nevertheless I feel cheated!
on 16 March 2013
Great product and happy with the fact that it is gluten-free. Delivery was as estimated and arrived in good condition except for one issue. The only problem is that the company Eat Natural may need to spend a bit more time with quality control. I have ordered this product only twice now but each time at least 1 of the 3 packages has had the plastic bag inside the carton box opened. Not opened but not properly sealed. More like a hole in the plastic packaging due to what seems like something going wrong in the sealing process of production. I guess this can happen occasionally and it has just been my luck that each time I have received one box with a package not properly sealed. If it happens with the next delivery, which I have placed my third order, then I will contact the company directly to complain. Otherwise, I love the product and eat it every morning. Would recommend this product.
on 7 March 2014
This cereal can get into your teeth so a tip is to warm it up.it takes a long time to eat due to the chewing needed to get through it,however this is a good thing as chewing properly aids digestion & can actually help you lose weight.This is a very healthy cereal & is very tasty.i have been buying this product for years & will continue as it fills me up & starts my day off great.
on 6 December 2013
you dont have to be gluten intolerant to eat this cereal. It really is delicious with the best sultanas I have ever tasted. I have mine with soya yogourt, for breakfast or a quick healthy snack. Highly recommended.Do give it a try
on 22 June 2013
Very good and delicious product.
It has a very rich composition which is quite different from normal muesli's.
It contains a little honey which create a subtle sweetness.
I am intolerant to both gluten and oats, which strongly limits my choice of breakfast cereals. I have tried dozens of gluten-free and oat-free from the Internet and my local supermarkets and these are by far the best.

You can improve them further by adding shredded coconut and/or almonds, milled flaxseed, and even add a bit of other cereals into it like Natures Path's Crispy Rice.

I often feel tired after eating carbohydrates or sugary foods, but I am fine with this muesli, perhaps because of the cinnamon, which is known to stabilise blood sugar.
on 1 January 2013
I've placed an order for Eat Natural Buckwheat Toasted Muesli for a couple of times now, and I have to tell you that I LOVE this product!

It is a great combo between gluten-free grains and fruits&seeds. I do love it... I do have to warn you though, it is so good that you'll want to eat it all the time... and that's the reason I've not surrendered and placed a "subscribe & save" order yet. ;)

I highly reccomend this product for everyone, not just for people needing/wanting gluten-free products.