5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous textures and tastes great on the palate
Published on 13 Oct. 2012 by Ali

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so fresh...
The product bought on previous occasions was great, with normal "best before" expiry date etc. Its a great product, so I have ordered another pack of 3 on this occasion, and it arrived looking not so fresh. When I checked the expiry date, it had less than a month left on it! Even if I was inclined to eat a lot of buckwheat muesli, 3 packets in 3 weeks?! Don't...
Published 1 month ago by GlobeTrotterGirl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous textures and tastes great on the palate, 13 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Eat Natural Buckwheat Toasted Muesli 500 g (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I absolutely adore this muesli - if the truth be told I preferred the similar product that preceded this one which had dried mango in it. When first released the cinnamon flavour was quite overpowering, but I think they've got the balance absolutely perfect now. As the other reviewer mentioned, it is very heavy on sultanas and raisins, but this is delicious eaten with natural yoghurt - I have it as a crunchy topping for my yoghurt and it is really delicious. It's very interesting to eat - keeps its' crispiness well.

For a change, I sometimes put a layer of fresh pineapple into a dish, spoon natural yoghurt over and them top it with this delicious muesli - that makes a great lunch for us coeliacs and other people who need to avoid bread products.

I can't recommend it highly enough - I must get through a box of this every week. For my money, this is by far the best gluten free muesli on the market at the moment (Oct 2012).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Jun. 2013
Sonja (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
I sampled this muesli on my last trip to the UK in February - absolutely delicious. I filled my suitcase to the brim, but, of course, how much does an airline allow you to carry...!?
I've ordered this item twice so far so that I can still enjoy this muesli as my morning treat.
In my opinion this is the best muesli I've come across so far, just a pity, that I have to have it sent from the UK, but delivery is reliable, speedy, and fortunately does not add on a too hefty cost.
Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, 7 Mar. 2014
This cereal can get into your teeth so a tip is to warm it up.it takes a long time to eat due to the chewing needed to get through it,however this is a good thing as chewing properly aids digestion & can actually help you lose weight.This is a very healthy cereal & is very tasty.i have been buying this product for years & will continue as it fills me up & starts my day off great.

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy!, 6 Dec. 2013
you dont have to be gluten intolerant to eat this cereal. It really is delicious with the best sultanas I have ever tasted. I have mine with soya yogourt, for breakfast or a quick healthy snack. Highly recommended.Do give it a try

4.0 out of 5 stars Where's the cinnamon gone?, 23 Sept. 2013
Just opened the first packet of a new batch of 3. I noticed that the packaging was slightly different to those I purchased a couple of months ago and that illustrated here, but oddly the use-by date on these is 3 months before the last lot's. Old stock maybe? I suppose a slight variation is to be expected from batch to batch, but the bowl I have in front of me seems decidedly short on fruity bits and over-generous with the puffed rice. But much much worse and the thing that's prompted me to write this is the total absence of cinnamon! Not the slightest hint as far as I can tell. That was what made this meusli my favourite. I think a pinch of my own cinnamon and a good shake is in order. Nevertheless I feel cheated!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 24 Aug. 2013
know these are great i have never bought toasted buck wheat before nice with milk and nice to eat dry

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 15 Aug. 2013
J. R. Bamford (La Nucia, Spain) - See all my reviews
I live in Spain &, although we can find many Gluten free products here, there is very little in the way of cereals & treats. When I was in the UK recently I came across Eat Natural products & loved the Buckwheat Toasted Museli & cereal bars. I brought back two bags of gluten free items with me, as I was travelling by car. On my return I contacted the Eat Natural company who were very helpful. They said that they had an agent in Spain but, although he would deliver the cereal to me, it turned out that it was cheaper to purchase via Amazon. I was hoping to be able to buy it locally so that I didn't have to store too much but no luck at the moment. I have had some delivered to Spain, via Amazon, & have also bought a good supply which has been to delivered to friends in England who are returning by car & will bring it with them. So I am now set up to eat my favourite ceral for several months to come & will probably order a regular supply when that has gone. If you haven't tried it yet I can thouroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Muesli, 22 Jun. 2013
Very good and delicious product.
It has a very rich composition which is quite different from normal muesli's.
It contains a little honey which create a subtle sweetness.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great breakfast food, 16 Mar. 2013
Great product and happy with the fact that it is gluten-free. Delivery was as estimated and arrived in good condition except for one issue. The only problem is that the company Eat Natural may need to spend a bit more time with quality control. I have ordered this product only twice now but each time at least 1 of the 3 packages has had the plastic bag inside the carton box opened. Not opened but not properly sealed. More like a hole in the plastic packaging due to what seems like something going wrong in the sealing process of production. I guess this can happen occasionally and it has just been my luck that each time I have received one box with a package not properly sealed. If it happens with the next delivery, which I have placed my third order, then I will contact the company directly to complain. Otherwise, I love the product and eat it every morning. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality - at a price, 28 Aug. 2014
This is absolutely gorgeous and great for the digestive system - full of different textures and a perfect start to the day. My only criticism (and it is a big one): the price has gone up steeply! When I first started buying these packs of 3, they were quite reasonably priced considering the brand and the quality of ingredients, but as good as it is and as healthy as it is, I'm struggling to justify regularly purchasing it at this price - a real travesty.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›