4.0 out of 5 stars Vegetarian Worcester Sauce
Unable to obtain :FreeFrom Worcester Sauce" that has been discontinued by all supermarkets, I searched on-line for a replacement.

Fortunately, I found Biona Organic Worcester Sauce, which I can recommend to all. Now that we have had our first trial of the sauce, we will be ordering more throughout the year. From Chippy
Published 15 months ago by Chippy

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job
This Worcester Sauce is OK but not a patch on the discontinued Life Worcester Sauce which was freely available in most health shops.
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Vegetarian Worcester Sauce, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Biona Organic Worcester Sauce 140 ml (Pack of 3) (Grocery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Overly Sweet and tastes nothing like real Worcester Sauce!, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Worcester Sauce 140 ml (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
The taste of this sauce is nothing like the real Worcester Sauce, though it is Vegetarian unlike the famous L&P brand!

The flavour is much, much sweeter than Worcester Sauce and has a lot less 'bite'. It is not in itself an unpleasant sauce but if you expect to get a something that tastes similar to real Worcester or Worcestershire Sauce you will be disappointed!

The consistency is also different in that it is slightly thicker than the traditional sauce.

I have been searching for a good Vegetarian Worcester Sauce since the excellent and once easily found LIFE brand ceased production several years ago. This Biona Organic Worcester Sauce is the worst attempt I have so far come across; the best I have found is Henderson's Yorkshire Relish, though it is not a Worcester Sauce it has a similar look, consistency & texture and flavour which is a lot more similar to familiar Worcester sauce than this Biona one does!

I would not recommend this Biona Sauce to anyone looking for the traditional Worcester/Worcestershire Sauce flavour but would suggest trying instead the Henderson's Relish, which is a traditional sauce produced by a family firm in Sheffield for over 100 Years. It is widely available locally in the Sheffield area but hard to find elsewhere, though it is usually available on Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 19 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloodless Mary', 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Worcester Sauce 140 ml (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
Bought as an Xmas present for my vegan friend. She now enjoys her "Bloody Mary" guilt free. I kept a bottle for myself, she can have a guilt free drink here too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent vegetarian product, 11 April 2014
D. Wilbur - See all my reviews
This review is from: Biona Organic Worcester Sauce 140 ml (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
Excellent product. Very tasty - can be used in loads of things - makes tomato juice taste amazing and adds flavour to many dishes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as big brand, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Biona Organic Worcester Sauce 140 ml (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
You would never know it was gluten free. It is just as good as the big name brand, I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okey, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Biona Organic Worcester Sauce 140 ml (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I might have bought the wrong product, because I was looking for an alternative to the classic "HP" sauce. This was very runny... and doesn't as strong as I expected. Works well on eggs... the 3 bottles will last a long time for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Worcester Sauce 140 ml (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I used to use the Free From vegetarian Worcester sauce but they discontinued it much to my disappointment. I was really pleased to at last find an alternative and one that tastes just as good. Perfect for all sorts of dishes and veggie/vegan friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars great price and product, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Worcester Sauce 140 ml (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
This product has a great taste, the supermarkets dont sell a vegetarian Worcester sauce as they contain anchovies, so really pleased to find one that doesnt cost the earth.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Worcester Sauce 140 ml (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
Nice to find a sauce i can use with the multiple allergies in our family :-) slightly stronger than the ones i have had in the past but definitely will buy again.

ARRAY(0x11330d98)