5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy
I have only good things to say about not only the beautifully made leather jacket which is of excellent quality,...but also of the fast delivery from the seller. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company. I shall certainly be looking at other items for sale from the House of Leather. More please Amazon.co.uk!
Published on 1 Jun 2012 by KatD

2.0 out of 5 stars size
this coat is so small related to suze ordered it is unbelievable reyurned to supplier
comment on return was sizes do come up VERY SMALL
So surely customers should be advised i.e a size 22 is actally a 16
or sontant returns will occur
Published 11 months ago by MR.B.KENDALL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 1 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful and quality jacket, 5 May 2012
This review is from: Ladies Biker Leather Jacket 7113 Black Womens Fitted Leather Jacket (Apparel)
Amazing jacket! After a lengthy and extensive search on line and high street shops I found my ideal jacket. It is beatiful, stylish, great quality leather, very soft and great classic design. It fits perfectly, I would go one size up, so you have room for a jumper if you like. Delivery was very fast. I can't wait to wear it. Thank you " house of leather"' great price too

5.0 out of 5 stars leather jacket, 18 July 2012
Amazon Customer (Northolt, Middx United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
this is a beautiful jacket, the leather is very soft, and size is true to most highstreet shops. all in all a lovely jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant jacket, 10 July 2012
This is a brilliant jacket. I am tall and slim so tend to find most jackets like this are too short and wide for me. This one tho is a perfect fit with nice narrow sleeves and fitted so that it is very flattering. The horizontal zip pockets really make your waist look shapley. I am so pleased with this. Leather is really soft too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this jacket, 16 April 2013
Really great top quality jacket at a fair price. I did have to return it for a size up as the usual size i would order for coats was too small, so keep that in mind.

Only down side was, as i had to exchange the jacket for a different size i had to pay for the return postage which cost me £10.

Yes i would recommend them otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Mar 2013
This jacket is exactly as described. It looks and feels amazing> Very definetely value for money. would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, 11 Jun 2013
I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE FANTASTIC SERVICE I RECEIVED!

Having read all the reviews before ordering I decided on the one size up as recommended by many. However I am awkward because i have a large bust and small shoulders - a right pain for getting jackets to fit nicely - not to mention I have short arms too lol.

So I ordered a size 16, my bust is approx 41", it fitted fine there with a little room. The shoulders were too big and the arms came down to where my fingers ended! Great for you taller people ( im 5'2). The leather is gorgeous and soft so I thought I would exchange for a size 14 but then thought because there is some give in leather and the shoulders were so big maybe a 12? This would also make the arms shorter. So I couldnt decide.....

I rang the number on the package and spoke to Nadeem, what a lovely man, so helpful. I actually rang 3 times in the end so he is patient too lol. He gave great advice and upon measuring my arm length I returned the jacket (£11) and they exchanged it for a size 12 AND shortened the arms for me. How fantastic! It would have cost more to take to a tailors to have the arms shortened let alone redoing a zip!

Obviously I knew that once a jacket had been altered for me I could not return it but was very secure in the knowledge it would be ok because I had seen the quality and I had spoken to Nadeem who explained the sizes well to me.

It is tight on the chest ( as i thought) but because of the soft leather I can do it up and it will give, I decided this was the best option so I could have the shoulders to fit properly and I dont really do up mid season jackets, if its cold i wear a warmer jacket. I have worn it now a few times, perfect for this weather and each time Ive put it on it feels more me and my shape as it moulds around me - if you know what i mean ?

So to summarise....I have a GORGEOUS SOFT LEATHER JACKET WITH PERFECT LENGTH ARMS, courtesy of Nadeem. So nice to have excellent customer service for once! Thank you soooo much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 25 Feb 2012
I'm always worried when buying clothing online, but this jacket did not disappoint. The sizing was as it should be, the leather is soft and it's just great quality all round, very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Quality Jacket, 11 April 2014
Really super quality jacket, lovely leather & very fast delivery. Fitted really well in the waist & hips but tight across the bust, but I think that's down to my shape, not the jacket. I didn't keep it as I'd already found an alternative but I would look to but buy from this seller in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars size, 9 Jan 2014