Size: 16GB|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change
Price:£6.45 - £17.99

on 20 December 2011
These Samsung cards keep getting cheaper and cheaper! This class 10 version is noticeably quicker than the class 6 version (which was no slouch either) at transferring RAW files - Not lightning fast but theres definitely a difference.
I wont use any other brand of cards now, as none are as cheap as these. And after owning all kinds of Samsung stuff over the years (monitors,phones,HDDs) I would never think twice about spending my hard earned cash on anything by these guys! Bottom line - Its an SD card that is quick at transferring, looks nice, holds nearly 1000 RAW images!, and is sealed, x-ray proof, and probably zombie proof too. Buy one now.
on 31 December 2011
I bought this in 2011 for my new Panasonic HDC SD 90 digital video camera.
I have no experience on these things but do know it is more than capable of the processing needs of my hd video camera.
No problems to report and it even looks groovy! Although it's hidden inside the camera.
Buy right or buy twice!
on 4 January 2012
I bought this product 3X as the price is amazing for a card class 10. Works great on my Canon 60D and quick enough to make HD video. It looks great and work even better. Great value for the money.
on 23 February 2012
Bought this on spec just because it looked well made was happy to find it is just that, very slick non plasticky finish you almost think its made of metal at first glance. I paid under 17 quid for the 16 Gig version which is my top price for a Gb of memory these days don't pay shop prices a similar card in a high street electronics shop costs over 40 quid -anyway it works perfectly as you would expect and runs jpegs on my d3100 at full burst (approx 3-4 shots /sec) indefinitely, no fill up on the buffer where as another well known make of card same class rated at 20mbs stops at 21 shots ! Obviously shooting raw and jpeg side by side might slow things down but this is the fastest non specialist or pro card I own -buy it try it!!
on 12 January 2012
I purchased two of these cards from Ebay for my Nikon D7000 after reading the specs on various cards then shortly after I found them on Amazon for almost half the price so I just had to buy two more, these cards have performed faultlessly with both Jpeg and NEF Raw and also HD video I would highly recommend these cards to anyone and the delivery from Amazon was very fast as always
on 15 March 2012
i have just purchased two more of these cards for my Nikon camera, I have six in total now and they have all worked fine and they just keep getting cheaper ! I ordered these in frustration free packaging and lucky me they came in the little plastic protective boxs that they all used to come in, delivered on time by Amazon.
I bought two of these cards, one to use with my Nikon D3100 DSLR and the other to use as my "in-car jukebox" storage in my Audi A1. I am delighted with the performance in both applications - the card seems really fast when used with my camera and copes easily with HD video as well as "burst mode" shooting which I am very fond of.

These Samsung cards have the added benefit of being waterproof, dustproof and physically resilient including being resistant to damage from airport scanners etc. To top things off they are finished in lovely black grooved finish rather like a 78 record (if you remember them). My only criticism (which applies to other maufacturers too) is that the cards are no longer supplied in those little plastic storage boxes, but, I suppose if the actual cards are so resilient then they aren't necessary.

Why buy an unknown brand, when, for the price of this card you can have a high performing, quality assured card from one of the world's largest memory manufacturers?

A quality, high peformance SDHC card with a strong pedigree at a great price. Unreservedly recommended.
on 24 July 2012
So, I've had this a while now and I'm officially impressed. I'm used to spending a fortune on SanDisk's Extreme Class 10's but this was too good a price to pass up. Stuck it in my Canon dSLR the day it got here and used it almost every day since, it hasn't missed a beat. I don't do a lot of speed shooting photography anyway but I've never hit the buffer on it so it's clearly fast enough but this can depend on your camera as they all have differing buffer sizes. Speed definitely helps though and this delivers. On top of that, it looks the part, yes it may well spend all its time hidden away in whatever device you choose to put it in but you'll grin on the inside every time you pull it back out (could just me though but then I'm a bit like that anyway!!).

All in all, a great buy!
on 15 January 2012
I thought the 'speed' of these cards was a myth or marketing tool. Trust me - it isn't. ONly when I compared this to my, well, very old card did I notice the huge difference. Quite reasonably priced, too.
on 20 December 2011
I cannot say anything about the long-term performance of this card, but it looks good, price is good, and delivery was extremely quick. However, surely the marketing folk at Samsung could design better packaging; a sharp knife or scissors are needed and great care must be taken to avoid damaging the card or fingers!