4.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones but less descrete than the black version.
Published on 28 Mar. 2012 by PMRsolutions

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have!! Worth paying :)
Its nice.
I used it with Galaxy, integrates nicely. Receiving call, playing music, volume setting. Overall good.
Battery work's long enough.

Only drawback is its range. I kept my cell in one room, when I go to another room, it doesn't work :(.
But over all, good product. Worth paying.
Published on 21 Jun. 2012 by Meenu

4.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones but less descrete than the black version., 28 Mar. 2012
This review is from: 7dayshop R7 Sport Series Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones / Headset With Built in Microphone - Ideal for use with Google Nexus, Apple iPod, iPad 2, iPad 3, Apple iPhone 4, 4s, 5, HTC One X, Google Nexus, Motorola Moto G, Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, Sony Xperia, Skype, Msn, PS3 - White - Eco Packaging & Travel Carry Case (Electronics)
Got these for a friend after purchasing the black version. The models are identical apart from colour and price. The white version was £8 cheaper at time of purchase. Just back from a holiday in Florida and these were ideal on the beach...no trailing wires and the neat case that comes with them is perfect for holding your bluetooth phone/music device whe connected and listening to music. Saves getting the phone covered in sand / oil when taking in the rays. They have buttons to skip back / forth tracks and adjust volume while wearing. One thing to note is the blue LED that flashes while in use is mega bright on the white version...possibly due to the opacity of the plastic used.....OK on the beach but will drive people daft if you are wearing on the plane....maby thats why the white ones are cheaper? Battery life is great...two weeks on the beach without a charge. In all great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality but Cheep!, 26 Mar. 2012
Mr. J. A. Cordery (Exeter,Devon,UK) - See all my reviews
I got these Wireless headphones about a Month ago started using them without having to charge and didn't need to for a good couple of weeks! I was using them at least 2 - 3 hours a day the Call Quality is so much better when connecting to a phone. I was using them mostly for when I was cycling and could easily start a call using them whilst on the move - volume is also good and Very good sound quality for wireless headphones that are Cheep. they are easy to fold up and the carry case is very good - id pay at least 4 - 5 pounds just on the case. the paring is easy and paired to my phone within seconds and once paired its extremely easy to connect each time I use them - one thing I was surprised was I left my phone downstairs and it did drop out a few times but upstairs I could still listen to music unfortunately I lost my pair of headphones but have reordered another pair as I really can't go without them - they are as important as my phone now! Worth every penny and so cheep at £18.99!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have!! Worth paying :), 21 Jun. 2012
Its nice.
Battery work's long enough.

But over all, good product. Worth paying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound, OK build quality, Not brilliant for Running, 1 Feb. 2013
I bought these to use with my iPhone when I run as they are sold as "Sport Series". Unfortunately when you run at more than a jog you can clearly hear the components inside the headphones rattling around inside the case. It is very annoying and prevents me recommending them for running. Otherwise the carry case they arrive in is very impressive on first view but after a few weeks use the zip is obviously very cheap and keeps coming apart. The headphones themselves also feel a bit cheap / plastic and they are surprisingly large. On the plus side they are comfortable even when wearing them for long periods and stay in place even when running fast. They connect easily to my iPhone 4s, the battery life is about 3 hours on a charge and the sound quality is really very good (the best thing about the headphones). Another minor irritation is that I have found I have to wear my phone in a sports band on my right arm, on my left arm the headphones keep cutting out, my body must block the Bluetooth or something because the range is quite good if the phone is just laying on a table.

Overall not bad for the price and very good if you want to listen to music when sitting down but not good for running (which was my purpose for buying them!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and cheap!, 14 Sept. 2012
Really good sound quality, although since I'm partially deaf, I might say the same thing about gramophones. Really easy to pair up with devices and works instantly.

Battery life seems to be pretty good as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth purchasing, 14 Jun. 2012
Bought these with slight hesitation I guess, but i'm definitely not let down! First of all the carry case is exceptional. It is very high quality and has separate pouches for the folded headphones, 3 (I imagine) holders for SD cards and an elasticated pouch for general use, personally I put my phone in there when I'm on my bike listening to music. The headphones take little time to learn how to turn on and off. Pairing was done in seconds and on my Galaxy SII, it took no passcode etc, it paired upon press of the button. The band takes a little while to adjust to your neck but nonetheless is very comfortable. The sound quality is so good, the bass and midtones are unbelievably clear. Battery life seems reliable. I cannot fault anything. In my honest opinion, I cannot distinguish any difference between these and Beats Audio, seriously

4.0 out of 5 stars R7 Headphone, 26 Mar. 2012
I used the headset and it work well.
Sound is ok , and set up was easy .
I used 7dayshop before directly and always happy to recommend it.
This time i used the Amazone marketplace just because they store my CC detail.
Good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wireless Headphones., 20 May 2013
They are so comfortable and fit so well. They do not move when running or jumping or other active fitness workouts. They are easy to use and synch very quickly with a blue-tooth device. It came charged and I used it immediately and continue to do so a lot. I've been expecting it to run out of charge, but it hasn't done so. Too date I'm still using the charge it came with.

The sound quality is very good. It comes with a good quality, attractive case that keeps the headphones protected when traveling.

I have since bought 3 more. My wife loves hers. She uses it to watch movies on her iPad and for music and audio books. I do the same with my Nexus 7 tablet and I have one for my iPhone and one for my iPod.

They are excellent. I have been buying from 7 Day shop for over 10 years. It is hard to find a more ethical, reliable and trustworthy company. Their products 99% good quality and on the rare occasion I've not liked a product, they refund without a quibble.

4.0 out of 5 stars The case alone is great, 30 Nov. 2012
Lee (IPSWICH, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Lovely head phones, a little flimsy but the great case will carry them around quite safely. Good sound a works great with Skype and my iPad2.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as i hoped, 27 Mar. 2012
chris cotton (derby) - See all my reviews
The sound is ok, the fit is fine, the blue flashing light is a little off-putting. Build quality is fine too, the big problem i have is everytime i use them outside they lose connection as if something is interfereing with the signal, I bought them to use on my bike with my ipod but have reverted back to using my old wired headphones.