on 8 November 2012
I had heard this music as a background to several items on the TV but couldn't find what it was called until my nephew did some magic with [...] and at last my life was complete. Amazon provided the MP3 download and now I can play this delicious, sensuous and evocative sound to my hearts content often on repeat. The vocal is OK but I think it would be even better produced as simply as an extended orchestral version - now that would be real mood music.

Now I am looking for a CD or MP3 of a Polydor record (237644) produced some years ago entitled Bert Kaempfert presents Love - now here is the rub its not by Bert - it is by Herbert Rehbein and his Orchestra featuring the most devine tenor sax of Emil Wurster - if you know where I can get this it would make an old man very happy and bring back some very choice memories.

I have to say Amazon are my idea of the perfect organisation from a customers point of view - many companies enter this world of marketing and fail dismally - Amazon have honed their supply chain and service to perfection - well done.