on 5 February 2013
I bought these earrings for my wife. They are nice size, not to big and not too small. Very elegant and the quality is excellent. Recommend buying.
on 4 January 2013
Purchased for my daughter, they are a nice size 9mm as stated, just right and perfectly formed. My daughter and I are delighted with them.
on 12 August 2014
Was so disappointed the earrings are not worth the money at all the bent the day I put them in!! Ive tried too contact seller an no joy ha too keep them, as they where a gift and no time too find anything else!!!
on 24 December 2015
I bought these as part of the Black Friday Deals week, I wore them twice and as I was unfastening the clasp the earring fell apart. The material felt cheap anyway but I didn't expect the end of the earring to fall off when exerting a normal amount of force to take off an earring. Very disappointed as I was looking forward to some knot earrings.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These are sizeable stud earrings ,bigger than expected which was a pleasant surprise. I am really impressed with the quality of the craftsmanship and the gold is of good weight. The butterfly backs fit very well, reducing the chance of it falling off. It comes packaged in nice black case with certificate of authentication confirming the hallmark 375.
on 21 June 2015
The spiral part has broken after a short time of wearing. It just unravelled and could not be repaired. Disappointed.
on 16 February 2016
Slightly smaller than I expected but these were purchased to give as a gift to someone and they were well received.
on 1 February 2015
Arrived fast..look as in the pic..very nice quzlity. Christmas gift for my mom...she is very happy
on 30 June 2016
Lovely earrings, bought as a gift and were very well received
on 2 October 2014
Lovely size earring, but butterflies very small.