5.0 out of 5 stars Gold studs
Published 22 months ago by Jan

3.0 out of 5 stars expected better
I bought these earings for my mother. They look very nice but they are too thin, it seems it will break at anytime. I was a litle disapointing, but for the price what would we expect...
Published on 10 Dec. 2012 by Ana

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars expected better, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold 9mm Knot Stud Earrings (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold studs, 30 Sept. 2013
I bought these studs as an 18th birthday present for my son's girlfriend. They arrived earlier than expected and were as good, if not better, than the image suggested! They were also far cheaper than comparative ones in local jewellery shops. They have a lovely bright shine to them, look expensive and the recipient loved and wore them at her 18th party. I'd certainly buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stud earrings, 1 May 2013
Really pleased with these earrings as I hadn't worn any for a while consequently my ears were sore when I put some in. I ordered these and have had them in all the time since - several weeks now and they are fine. They are beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars 9ct gold knot earrings., 7 Dec. 2014
9ct gold knot earrings. Presented well in small box, look very well made. Bought as Christmas present for my wife so cannot comment on how they feel when wearing them. They do look the part though.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... been delivered - I put the first one in fine and the second one broke into bits as I ..., 27 April 2015
This set of ear rings has just been delivered - I put the first one in fine and the second one broke into bits as I was putting the stud in obviously no refund as they are ear rings a bad buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold studs, 26 Jun. 2014
The gold studs are a present for my Wifes birthday and she is delighted with them i will certainly use the company again promt delivery arrived on time thank you.
frank gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size and look great, 28 April 2015
Good size and look great. After looking at lots of similar items on amazon these are very pretty when worn and are thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars gold knot earrings, 14 April 2013
These earrings are neat and attractive. Not as substantial as some but good value for the money. Very happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price., 15 Feb. 2015
It is good. Got it for my mother in law, it suit her and still look the same after a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure she will be delighted with them, 17 Dec. 2014
These are for my Granddaughter for Christmas. I'm sure she will be delighted with them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›