5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent TV
Within minutes of unpacking, it auto tunes and the result is a perfect picture with very good quality sound. No twiddling needed at all. A really smart looking TV at a fantastic price. What more do you need..
Published 22 months ago by Shopper Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice TV, but......
Published 19 months ago by MR B K KOCZIBAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent TV, 1 Sep 2012
Shopper Bob (East Grinstead, West Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung LE32D403 32-inch HD Ready 50Hz CMR LCD TV (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant 32 inch samsung tv, 11 Feb 2013
M. J. Cronin - See all my reviews
brilliant tv recommend this 32 inch set.
just one thing the power lead is rather short. But ILL be getting on to samsung to see if they can supply me
with a longger one shortly other wise great,

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, versatile TV, 27 Sep 2012
I saw this TV advertised at SCAN, but it was out of stock, and turned out to be cheaper here at Amazon. I was looking for a new HD flatscreen I could also connect my PC to as it was advertised on SCAN as having DVI in. That's not really true. It's got 2x HDMI, one scart, RF in. If you're in the same boat as I was, you can get an adaptor that takes a DVI output from a PC, and converts it to HDMI, which is what I did. You can also get a cable that has a DVI male connector at one end, and HDMI male at the other. Sadly the TV lacks an audio in jack, so my PC still has to use its own speakers, which is awkward.

There's not many downsides to this, but the very very short power lead is one. If you wall mount it you'll need a longer cord, which is an additional cost.

It's very easy to mount with a standard wall mounting, as it's quite light. It's also quite energy efficient, and the picture is perfect.

The menu system is nice enough, and the auto tuning works with no trouble. It's got a built in TV guide, an instruction guide accessible on screen, and many additional handy features.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 11 Nov 2012
Never liked flat screen TV's when they first came out. Old TV gave up the ghost after several repairs. I bought this TV with a bit of apprehension. I could not believe how good it is. It is excellent. Am thinking of buying another for the bedroom for the long winter nights.
Would I recommend it.
I certainly would with a big YES.

4.0 out of 5 stars second time lucky, 15 Feb 2013
Being a big fan of Samsung products I had no hesitation in ordering this t.v. however when i received the initial product,I noticed a really unpleasant vibrating sound from one of the speakers,that really affected any listening with a pronounced bass.I am happy to report that after contacting Samsung,and then Amazon, (fantastic customer service) I was sent a replacement tv that matches the high standard that Samsung are known for.The picture is fantastic,sound is great.very easy to set up,and I am very happy with it. Really wanted to give 5 stars,as this replacement product is worth it,but felt because of my initial disappointment,this was fair.

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice TV, but......, 8 Dec 2012
I bought this product some 2 months ago, abd it is working well. The controls are simple and the picture and sound are quite good for the price. However, I would have appreciated more than one scart socket, as the ways of linking this TV to other devices (VCR, DVD player, etc) are a bit limited. Also, there seems to be no explaination of what channels it tunes to - seems to be linked to its own version of Freeview, but with no display of program summaries. Also, unless I am missing a trick, not being au fait with the latest gizmos, it does not display subtitles, which is a disappointment for a deaf person like me. I have yet to get it to work with output from the aerial-out of my sky box. HDMI leads aren't long enough to reach this room, but ordinary coaxial is OK with my Sanyo TV upstairs (not HD quality, I accept). This Samsung cannot detect the satellite box output it seems.

Otherwise a nice enough buy, easy enough to set up and run.

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture was amazing, but the sound was not good quality, 21 Jan 2013
The picture on this TV is amazing, but I have music channels and require a TV that has good quality music sound. This was tinny and the speakers vibrate, we used the equaliser, however, the sound was not up to my old TV's standard. However, if you are not wanting to use your TV as a stereo for music channels it would be a good buy.