on 17 November 2012
these gloves are a very good price, the feel expencive but are good value, very warm and comfortable still easy to use all controles and lights
on 8 January 2014
Item arrived quickly and as described and would recommend the gloves as a all weather addition used them in heavy rain and hands stayed dry
on 21 September 2013
I've worn these for a month now, and they simply aren't tough enough to survive for much longer, they've got small tears appearing, a few rips, mostly at the joints.

They still work for keeping your hands nice and toasty, since it's just the outside waterproofing textile material that has ripped, meaning you'll still be warm, until it rains.

The innards are quite spongy and over time mold to your hands quite nicely.

Good, but for £10 you gotta ask yourself how long they're gonna last.
on 14 August 2013
These gloves are sturdy and well manufactured, and I found them perfect for use on scooters and low powered motorcycles. Whilst not the sort of gloves professional or high end bikers would wear, they are perfect for the everyday ride to work or whatever. They are waterproof and well made, as well as giving strong but flexible manouverability to their wearer. Some winter gloves are so padded out that riders find it hard to operate a bike wearing them, but not these. Very good.
on 14 March 2013
The left glove split by the thumb on the first day. Don't buy these gloves, very poorly made. Not impressed.
on 28 February 2013
I have been biking for 27 years and my circulation is getting worse, so after reading the other reviews I decided to give these a go. I also am very impressed, only warniing I would raise it that ladies may want to get size small as I think they are made with men in mind. However if you want to wear undergloves as well they are spot on.
on 19 February 2014
Pros: nicely made gloves, good quality for the price. Keeps water out on my 25mins commute to work.

Cons: not good enough for winter - at least not without undergloves. They are good over 10C though. Waterproofing isn't good enough for longer rides.

Overall: Decent gloves for commuting spring to autumn.
on 28 May 2014
I brought these for a present the delivery was super quick, The packaging was plan but very well done. I was happy with this product. My brother love's them and he doesn't stop wearing them. Would recommend. Reasonable Price. The only Thing is the padded Bit on the gloves Isn't hard padded its just padded and soft material.
on 1 May 2013
I wore these when it was snowing and my hands were warm but only when I was wearing thermal gloves underneath, if I didn't wear the thermal gloves then my hands would still get a bit cold but I now wear then all the time without my thermal gloves as the weather is getting warmer. (Use for riding a moped).
on 19 March 2013
theres no doubt that these are cheap but they are quite good,they won't last a million years byt they do keep you warm and mostly dry,though 2 hours in the rain is a bit much for them.
i would recommend them if you dont mind replacing them every 8-9 months