on 8 March 2013
An excellent moon map that can be used to Identify features of the moon in some good detail a really usefull app for astronomical use recomended
on 9 October 2013
I'd forgotten I had bought this and now can't find it. I've downloaded the lite version meanwhile but you need hd for any close inspection. Lite version gives you a taste but for 63p go HD.
on 28 September 2013
Great product use it all the time with my 8inch reflector.As it costs nothing who could complane.You can upgrade but I didnt find the need to.
on 5 June 2013
The initial download brings the grey-scale view that is the most familiar way to look at the lunar surface. An index then invites you to download further maps such as the NASA Lunar Chart and maps of the far side. A slide control allows you to select the size of features to be labelled - great for keeping things simple and avoiding information overload. Naturally, you can zoom in and out of the map. A search index lets you seek out named features or Apollo landing sites.

This app is good for naked eye viewing, binoculars and telescopes. For telescope users the best part of the app is it indicates the terminator (line between light and dark) each day. The shadows of mountains and valleys cast along the terminator being the most interesting areas for observing. It also allows the map view to be adjusted to match the telescope view such as inverted for my reflector.

I already have a conventional moon map but this app is so much better as it is easy to use during observations.

At the time of writing the Sky at Night program are about to launch a Moore Moon Marathon (a number of easy to difficult lunar features for naked eye viewing, binos and scopes). This great value app is the perfect companion in your quest to get those boxes ticked. So download the app, strap yourself in and prepare for take off....
on 12 September 2013
FRankly - I love it - because if I want a trip to the moon - I do not have to go outside in the cold
on 5 June 2014
Always a useful map and comparable with my own photos of the moon; he additional details is very useful. Thanks.
on 10 September 2013
I cannot get it to work on my Kindle HD Fire which is frustrating as I was tempted to buy this via Kindle recommended Apps
on 13 April 2015
Need to use this a few times to get the hang of it. Already learnt some new info.
on 26 January 2015
An excellent product, suitable for budding astronomers, young and old.
on 30 October 2015
not much too it but the tin is right.