4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the money
She said yes, which is a good thing. Good lookin ring with some nice detail. Stone is a decent size. Not the most clear, but still looks good. Ring looks like its worth more than it is, which is a good thing.
Published 24 months ago by Mr. Peter J. Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality
My husband to be bought this ring for Christmas after I choose it, it looks beautiful in the picture but upon opening the box Christmas morning I was extremely disappointed. The diamond had no clarity, and the ring looks like it has come from a children's play set very upset
Published 7 months ago by ms nj jenkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the money, 6 Aug 2012
Mr. Peter J. Harris (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars solitaire ring, 10 July 2012
My husband bought me this ring as a replacement engagement ring as my original ring had lost a stone. Fortunately I got to choose the ring myself, and after extensive browsing decided that this would be my ring of choice. I was slightly dubious prior to receiving the ring as I had my doubts that the low price would reflect the quality of the diamond. Not the case at all!! I am absolutely delighted with the quality and clarity of the diamond ring, it is so much better in real life! Listings picture does not do it justice at all! I would highly recommend this ring to anyone looking for something affordable and classy. A real bargain!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 28 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Engagement ring., 12 Jan 2014
My son bought this ring. Both his girlfriend and him were very happy with it. Question now popped and ring in place.