on 20 March 2013
We were recently sent the Lindam Jump About baby door bouncer to test and review. For our son we had purchased a shops own brand bouncer which we were not really very impressed with so I was interested to see the difference between that and a branded one. This bouncer is really easy to use and great quality and my daughter loves it as you can see from the video!
on 4 March 2013
This thing is too short, fully extended and baby feet still 10cm above ground :( I have to put piles of papers under it :( a bit difficult to put up and remove from the door.
on 5 February 2013
Bought this for the grandchildren, they are 6 months old, and they (twins) both love it. Safe and secure fitting, and seems to be a durable product, no complaints
on 12 September 2014
Decent product, but make sure you use on double doorways are very large door. My 8 month old son was in this 10 minutes when he banged his head off the door frame. We have standard UK size doors. Immediately put back in box and shipped off to his grandparents house (the bouncer, not the boy) as they have double doorways.
on 5 June 2013
My baby girl loves this bouncer, she just loves to bounce. The only reason I dropped a star is because when I first got it for her (when she was 5 months old) she could not reach the floor even though the bouncer was fully extended and the straps on the harness was also fully lengthened and I had to put the travel cot matress under her for her to be able to bounce. However this may not have anything to do with the bouncer itself but us having ridiculously high door frames. Now however at 7 months she can reach the floor (still with it fully extended out). She loves it no matter what and it is such a joy to watch her and hear her screaming with joy and laughing whilst jumping about. It's well made, not plastic like others I have seen but metal and strong and the clamp is also really strong and sturdy. In fact it's quite easy to attach to the door frame but quite hard to get it off again. And the harness is adjustable at the back so you can secure your little one in it without worrying she or he will slip out of it, I would definately recommend it especially if you have a baby who loves to bounce!
on 20 July 2013
this was bought for my 6 month old grandson. He absolutely loves it, we had a similar thing for his daddy when he was a baby.
on 29 October 2015
It was such a pain getting my baby in and out of this device that I ended up hardly using it. Getting the gripper over the door frame was difficult to start with, as it's tough to open (and then presses in such a way to take bits of plaster off), and when you take it out you risk it snapping off suddenly and hurting you. Then you are meant to put the baby in the harness (which is too small - by 9 months the velcro didn't do up properly round my baby's waist), and then somehow manouevre the harness over the frame, a task that requires two hands because getting the strap through the safety fasteners is not easy, while you either balance the baby precariously on your knee or ask someone else to hold them (which is fine if you happen to have another person there with nothing to do, but rather defeats the purpose, which is at least partly to have the baby somewhere safe and fun so you can get on with doing chores). By the time I had managed to get the baby into the bouncer, she was normally fed up and crying. When the baby is bored, you then have to do the entire process in reverse. Even when I managed to do it without upsetting her, and she enjoyed herself, the whole thing was such a faff that I dreaded doing it again. I wouldn't buy this product again - it's a nice idea, but it's just too difficult to use.
on 16 May 2013
good sturdy bouncer however i find it really diffucult to put my son in and to get him out while on my own, apart from that good
on 17 October 2013
This is a great for little ones, my little boy 7 months absolutely loves it, he will even crawl under it and look up for me to put him in it!
Very well made , the yellow harness comes up nice and high and gives plenty of support to the little ones back. Me and my boy have plenty of giggles with this.
I was always a bit dubious of these bouncers thinking they would come attached from the door frame but this fits very tight and secure and has totally put my mind at ease.
WE LOVE IT.
on 4 April 2013
My girls are 6 months old and fit the criteria perfectly for this bouncer but its just not long enough? They are small for their age but what harm is there in having extra length?