5.0 out of 5 stars Great bouncer - easy to use and fun!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 4:23 Mins
Published 15 months ago by Raspberrygiggle

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short cannot reach floor
This thing is too short, fully extended and baby feet still 10cm above ground :( I have to put piles of papers under it :( a bit difficult to put up and remove from the door.
Published 16 months ago by JJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bouncer - easy to use and fun!, 20 Mar 2013
Length:: 4:23 Mins

We were recently sent the Lindam Jump About baby door bouncer to test and review. For our son we had purchased a shops own brand bouncer which we were not really very impressed with so I was interested to see the difference between that and a branded one. This bouncer is really easy to use and great quality and my daughter loves it as you can see from the video!

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lindam Jump About Bouncer (Yellow) (Baby Product)
Bought for my little grand-daughter - 6 mths old.
She loves her bouncer so much that she gets overexcited when we're trying to put her in it !
The bouncer itself is well made and feels very secure.
The price was good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby loved it but...., 20 Nov 2013
John Harrison (Stockholm) - See all my reviews
First the good stuff....
The product was well made, ergonomic and my baby loves bouncing in it. The clamp that holds the product to the door frame felt secure and I felt overall that my baby was safe using this bouncer.
The not so good stuff...
Our door frame is about hmmm, 30cm taller than me, so say 210cm. Even with all the straps at maximum extension,baby was left hanging 10-15 cm above the ground. We solved this by putting a cusion under him and off he merrily bounced. I guess that as he increases in weight he'll drag the spring down and thus reach the floor. Just now he is 7kg and the product is rated safe up to about 12kg I think. Regardless - I think that our doorway is nothing out of the ordinary and it must be normal for a 7kg baby to use this bouncer so longer straps should have been provided.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short cannot reach floor, 4 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Babies love it, 5 Feb 2013
S. D. Crussell (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lindam Jump About Bouncer (Yellow) (Baby Product)
Bought this for the grandchildren, they are 6 months old, and they (twins) both love it. Safe and secure fitting, and seems to be a durable product, no complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars Cameron has fun, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Lindam Jump About Bouncer (Yellow) (Baby Product)
this was bought for my 6 month old grandson. He absolutely loves it, we had a similar thing for his daddy when he was a baby.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Lindam Jump About Bouncer (Yellow) (Baby Product)
good sturdy bouncer however i find it really diffucult to put my son in and to get him out while on my own, apart from that good

2.0 out of 5 stars Not long enough, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Lindam Jump About Bouncer (Yellow) (Baby Product)
My girls are 6 months old and fit the criteria perfectly for this bouncer but its just not long enough? They are small for their age but what harm is there in having extra length?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Lindam Jump About Bouncer (Yellow) (Baby Product)
This bouncer is very nice. I didn't try any other bouncers but this one seems to fit the purpose perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Lindam Jump About Bouncer (Yellow) (Baby Product)
My little Prince enjoyed this while learning to use his feet, it really help and would recomend any day. I had to hide it for him to forget it as he had grown past that stage.
Just make sure your baby is dry when you want to use so you dont get the weight resting on the nappies (you know what i mean..............), and it feels safe, Many told me about their experience while their baby was using this and it came off the door frame. so i took it uppon my self raed through the reviews and found this very useful, despite the price, it seems to be one of the cheapest on display but served my boy well.
BUt many manufacturer will always advice adult superision which I think it's neccessary. Hope you will find this useful

Lindam Jump About Bouncer (Yellow)
16.50