on 24 May 2012
This product looks quiet cool in the photo but when I received it I was not pleased as it was discolored and the what looks like white background in the photo was bright pink and didnt match any of the rest. This case is obviously cheap and rubbish, never again.
on 27 March 2013
ive had this for a long time now and i love it so much its fantastic very sturdy and made out of strong plastic so even if dropped doubt would do much to it 5/5
on 20 May 2012
Rubbish wrong colour was sent (pink) and have not had a refund!!! very disappointed as returned as suggested but still nothing!!!
on 18 May 2012
Great within 24hrs had my order. Only problem is instead of the white case that's advertised I got sent a girly pink one.
on 16 April 2012
great querky little case my boy loved it such good value and easy to attach,its like having a brand new phone
on 22 November 2012
This item looked white but was pink so no good for my son would be fine for a girl ok quality