5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
Bought these for my partners birthday and he loves them. He says they are very comfortable.
The price was great in comparison to other websites and store retailers.
Published 16 months ago by SuzyC

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered not as described
I thought I was buying the original converse (with the redline round the bottom) but when the trainer arrived it had a blue line round the bottom. Be careful on what exactly you were ordering. As when I clicked on the link it changed to the blue line round the bottom.
Published 3 months ago by Christopher Riley

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered not as described, 23 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 13 Jan. 2014
The price was great in comparison to other websites and store retailers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather converse, 28 Dec. 2012
Gift for hubby, he loves them, says they are very comfortable and great value for money as not much more than canvas ones, bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars shoe, 1 Mar. 2014
i bought these for my grandson he loves them and he said they very comfortable we would recomend these for price and look

4.0 out of 5 stars like the material and the design, 4 Feb. 2014
good value , material and design. really it looks perfect with jeanes , but my take on is the comfort not as much as the style

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse wider fit, 18 Dec. 2013
Great product wider fit than normal converse ,good price fast delivery.these look like canvas but are nice white leather.can recomend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Little disappointed, 10 Nov. 2014
Happy with the posting and delivery time. However, I selected the 7.5 UK size as that is what I am. But the shoes are actually 7.5 men's size, 9.5 womens size? I have never seen unisex shoes that are actually different sizes for the genders. If I had known this I would have chosen unisex 5.5 size. My advice for any females looking into buying these shoes is to go down a couple of sizes from your shoe size.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great, 12 Jun. 2014
I really struggled with trainers, canvas shoes etc as I am a size 4.5 and have wide feet. These fit really well and look lovely. I would recommend them to anyone. Colour is more navy than it looks in the picture but they are fab!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Teenage daughter jealous of my new leather Converse lol, 14 Dec. 2014
Love it!! Nice looking, comfortable, stylish and best of all it's leather which I always wanted!! I'm a 'Big foot and the Henderson' size 8 and my 14 year old daughter is feeling envious, I caught her wearing it yesterday and she's a size 6......like really!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse everytime!, 29 July 2014
I have tried other sneakers but always return them and order Converse, half sizes and good width, and I have wide feet. They are iconic, cool and go with everything. Love the leather versions particularly, building a collection.