5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read
Published on 21 Dec 2011 by D P. McConville

3.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable light read
I enjoy most of the books in this series, good escapism though a bit predictable but this doesn't detract from an enjoyable read.
Published 20 months ago by Stephen

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 21 Dec 2011
This review is from: Return to Dakistee (A Galaxy Unknown Book 8) (Kindle Edition)
Yet again a brilliant read. I'd read it in 3 days flat and was disappointed when I'd finished it that it wasn't twice as long. I can see so many new story lines for the future. Interesting that it was all about Christa and Janetta hardly featured but that for me was a positive I didn't expect as it was good to see her character develop. I'm hoping it's not too long till book 9 comes out as there's still another sister who hasn't seen much action yet. Well done a great story and some fantastic twists. If you've read the earlier books you'll love this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Jan 2012
What a relief that this book wasn't a disappointment after such an excellent series. I was worried that any new miraculous feats by Jenetta would make the plot unrealistic. Instead we got to know Christa, finally understand Hubera's long- standing animosity, and link up several threads of the plot - the raiders, the scientists, space command, the nordakians, technology advances etc... It was great. I sat down and read it in one sitting. Couldn't put it down. Lots of action! No romance though. Please Thomas, don't condemn the girls to a loveless existence! No Jumakas either. We need some back story there! Thanks for an excellent read. Please don't make us wait too long for the next instalment!

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 31 Aug 2013
A great series of books, good on going story line and characters, looking forward to more in the series soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas DePrima my number one author, 16 Jun 2013
This has been a great adventure series, it has everything even things I didn't know we're missing in other books. The suspense builds the characters are intriguing creating a truly atmospheric plot. I be looking out for new releases from Thomas DePrima with great anticipation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet again, just what the doctor ordered., 18 Feb 2013
The story continues, if you have got this far in the series then you know what to expect. This installment does not let you down. Once again it cracks along at a good pace and keeps to the point. Well worth picking up and getting stuck into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Feb 2013
Really enjoyed the 8 th book. Followed up nicely from the last even with the time gap. Over all very good

3.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable light read, 10 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good book, 5 Jan 2013
Mr. P. C. Chaston (UK) - See all my reviews
well worth reading this book. This whole set of book are well worth reading and I have reread these books

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT STORY, 29 Nov 2012
yet another great book from Deprima. this type of story reminds me of my youth so much when the great ee doc smith was all the rage. A worthy writer carrying on a great tradition of sf writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Aug 2012
James (Denham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Anither great boom in the series well written and full of out of the box ideas. . When's the next one?