5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you dry
I had tried some other water proofs (from Wiggle IIRC), but these were bulky and not that comfortable.
These Tenn ones are light, do the job well, & easy to carry in rucksack or whatever if you think it might rain.
Published 3 months ago by niv@ntlworld.com

3.0 out of 5 stars Zipper poor quality
All in all, the product is good.
One issue that I have, is that the one zipper has already broken, so I have to tie reflective tape around my leg to keep the bottom of the leggings together and keep the water out.
The delivery of the product was very good.
Published 17 months ago by Ger

3.0 out of 5 stars Zipper poor quality, 18 Jan 2013
All in all, the product is good.
The delivery of the product was very good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof?, 3 Oct 2012
Thomas Newman "Tom" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tenn Blaze Waterproof Breathable Soft Shell Cycle Tights Cycling Leggings Black (Misc.)
As indeed; I agree with the previous reviewer. these are not waterproof but I thought I would give them a try as I didn't want to payout for the endura stealth tights.

I used them for my commute today which is only 15 minutes and the top of my thighs and gusset were wet.

hopefully get a refund and payout for the endura tights; lesson learn't!!!

UDPDATE

I received a second pair and again they were not waterproof. I have had them a few months as I thought it was pointless ordering another pair. Even on a 8km commute Im getting wet and really cold. so if they are not waterproof or warm what is the point!

The zip has also fallen away now.

If I could go back I would have paid the extra for the Endura ones!

3.0 out of 5 stars Keep searching for the Holy Grail...., 2 Oct 2012
cos these ain't waterproof. They are well made, reasonably comfortable and no doubt warm in winter, but the only reason I bought them is because they claimed to be waterproof - and they are NOT waterproof. Possibly short, light shower proof (possibly) but 10 minutes in a medium rain shower + wet road = very wet bum and wet legs. So hang on to your vulcanised over-trousers, because you are still going to need them

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you dry, 9 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Zip broke after only a few uses, 1 Jan 2014
The leggings are fine, warm and not uncomfortable to ride distances in the winter. Disappointingly, the zip at the bottom one of the legs broke after only a few uses which has left me feeling a bit negative about them now. Other Tenn products I have bought like cycling shorts etc have been great and very robust

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, 3 Oct 2012
If like me you're buying these for riding in the rain, don't bother.
After a 30 minute ride my backside was soaked.
I'm sending mine back for a refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok presently, 2 Oct 2012
I am putting these to good use at present and although not miracle workers they are definitely doing a great job. I have been cycling to work in all this horrible weather we are having (sept, oct 2012 in Yorkshire approx 17 miles daily). I have not used them loads but certainly enough to know I will probably be getting another pair.