5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 28 Feb 2013
The skirt arrived very quickly, was packaged well, was of great quality and a great price. Would recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely skirt, 22 Jan 2014
love this skirt. not too tight fits great im only 5feet tall sits on my hips above my knee perfect with boots.great colours warm lots of room to move around.would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it even though was wrong colour!, 14 Jan 2014
This skirt is nice and thick and a really flattering shape. Looks great with leggings and is a good length, not too short but not too long. The only thing is I ordered a light grey one and a black and white one turned up instead, didn't matter though as I like it anyway, although this may be annoying if you were looking for a red one!

5.0 out of 5 stars aztec knit skirt, 10 Nov 2013
Love this skirt, cosy and warm all my friends commented on how nice it was!.. would definatly recommend! Great price to!

5.0 out of 5 stars What every woman wants, 21 Oct 2013
This skirt is FABULOUS. An essential basic in every girl's wardrobe. I got 3 in different colours, then got some more for my sister last Christmas (she says she just about lives in them), send the link to friends who ask where I got them, and may give some to nieces this Christmas as well. They look really stunning and flattering - I wear mine with thick tights and sweater - and are also comfy and stretchy. (On me they're just above the knee, but I'm only 5'2" and size 8-10. On taller,larger people they'd probably be a lot shorter, dunno.)

Also, when I sent one back as I wasn't keen on the colour, there was instant reimbursement. If I had just one winter outfit, this would be it. You can dress it up or down and look the bee's knees either way. Rock on!

ARRAY(0xaa2ec588)