5.0 out of 5 stars Turn Up or Slouch ... the choice is yours.
First, a useless bit of trivia ...

When I was teenager back in the '70s, the beanie hat was often called the 'Benny' hat, this was due to the popularity of the character Benny Hawkins in Crossroads played by actor Paul Henry. Benny always wore a green woolly hat (much like a beanie).

Anyway, back to the beanie in question, The Beechfield Turn Up...
Published 6 months ago by Karen Baxter

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a problem, more me than the hat.
Unlike a previous reviewer, most of my hair has escaped, and this hat is trying to do the same as a result. So, if your head isn't that grippy then it may be that this is less for you than you might think.

It's early days, and maybe (hopefully) it'll give a bit and become somewhat less boisterous as time passes. ;O)

You do get rather a lot of hat for...
Published on 3 Feb. 2011 by ICSH

5.0 out of 5 stars Turn Up or Slouch ... the choice is yours., 17 Oct. 2014
Karen Baxter (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Beechfield Turn-up Beanie
First, a useless bit of trivia ...

Anyway, back to the beanie in question, The Beechfield Turn Up Beanie. This is a rather nice fashionable beanie hat, in a soft, non itchy material, the material is actually thicker than it looks in the pictures.

The Beechfield Turn Up Beanie comes in a variety of colours (I purchased four of them in different colours for my 16 year old son) these beanie hats are perfectly suited to male and female.

My son has worn this beanie a number of times and this morning it was quite chilly when he left for college, he wore one of his Beechfield Turn Up Beanies and he informed me that it stayed on his head, kept his head warm and ears snug.

My son also says that you can either wear this beanie as a turn up beanie or if you don't turn it up, the hat makes a great 'slouch' beanie ... now that's a turn up (sorry, bad joke, just couldn't resist)

Another important point to mention, is that the Beechfield Beanie washes well (I machine wash the hats at 30 degrees) and they keep perfect shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm, 3 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Beechfield Turn-up Beanie
This Beanie hat is excellent value for money and nice and warm to wear. The material is thicker than it looks in the picture. Which is ideal in these cold Easterly winds, just the thing to keep the ears warm and snug. There are lots of colours to choose from, I chose the pale blue because it's so striking. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, 5 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Beechfield Turn-up Beanie (Misc.)
I bought the maroon beanie, loved it so bought the bottle green one! love them both, second one arrived only 2 days later! both colours are deeper, more rich tone than in the pictures, which is a very good thing! very happy will come back for some more colours soon and defo recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour though a little darker than picture - still nice though!, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Beechfield Turn-up Beanie (Misc.)
This is a lovely hat. The colour is almost an exact match to the colour advertised and its lovely and snug. Good size too...your head won't feel like its in a vice! Will upload my own images as soon as I can! This item is great value for the price! Haven't washed it yet as it only arrived today but if it doesn't wash well I will edit this review very soon in the future!

....just washed this hat and it washes very well - came out of the washing machine almost dry. Give it a good stretch in all directions and flattening out, recommend popping it on a radiator to dry.

PS the seller I got this from is 'Tomscabin' Delivery was prompt and the colour lived up to the picture like I said. Could be a smidgen darker but that's not even a complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars just as description, 27 Dec. 2013
arrived very promptly, ordered a selection of colours. very good value for money the only colour that I was a little disappointed with was the chocolate brown, expected it to be a richer brown, but still very pleased. Would recommend item and seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorable buy!, 5 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Beechfield Turn-up Beanie (Misc.)
I bought the burgundy Beechfield turn-up Beenie for my boyfriend and he was thoroughly impressed. I was a little apprehensive because it was so cheap but it truly is a favourable buy. It's a nice fit and the colour is perfect. It also came with a free sticker. Definitely going to purchase a few in other colours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beechfield Beanie Hat, 24 Dec. 2013
What can I say, this is the 4th. one of these hats I have bought so I have said it all before, they are amazing hats, warm and cosy, keep your head and ears warm, stay in place when you wear it, you don't need to keep tugging it over your ears like some hats, only problem I have with this one is that my son pinched it off of me and wears it every day, so I need another this colour. I can recommend these hats as the best ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing headgear, 14 Jan. 2013
H. warrener - See all my reviews
lovely hat plenty of size even for big heads and helpskeep my husband nice and warm on the school crossing

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a problem, more me than the hat., 3 Feb. 2011
ICSH (Buckinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beechfield Turn-up Beanie (Misc.)

You do get rather a lot of hat for not very much money. It does tall very well, but it does wide less well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheer up your winter, 15 Jan. 2011
Fabulous cherry red beanie, plenty of length for big cuff or two small for good fit, great on the crown, excellent quality no seam, very happy with this purchase, and a great range of colours
Recommended