4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty
This item was smaller than I expected, but that's my fault because it does clearly state the size of it. It's very pretty, and would be ideal for keeping earrings and rings in. It's a little bit too small to store a chunky bracelet in though, for example.

Published 19 months ago by nicdigby

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit disapointed
The box is a bit smaller then I thought, but its not a bad size, its actually a gorgeous gift. I am a little disappointed that the print faded towards the end, so my name was not very clear, even though it was the amount of characters suggested. I would have expected this would have been checked in quality control.
Published 2 months ago by Charmaine Henrichsen

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Laser Engraved Antique Trinket Box - FREE Engraving- Ideal Valentines Present

The company were excellent in their communication - they let me know that my engraving choice was too long and suggested something similar. It was a personal service, not automated response.

I was also amazed at how quickly they turned the order around. Nicely packed too.

All-in-all, a pretty little trinket box, nice for the price (not cheap looking, it looks about 25/30 worth), and a pretty memento for a grandma, mum or aunt etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best present! LOVELY, 10 Dec 2012
Hello my boyfriend brought me this present for my birthday! It is the best present a girl could have. It is also in good price!
Looks like it's worth 40.00
The personal message also adds a loving touch.
Lovely

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift!, 29 Nov 2012
I ordered this trinket box for my girlfriend for christmas. It is simply beautiful, a little smaller in real life than i thought it would be, but nonetheless it is lovely. engraving adds that personal touch i'm sure she will simply adore is! would definetly recommed this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!!!, 1 Mar 2013
Length:: 0:26 Mins

Ordered on the 24 Feb got it on the 28 Feb. Arrived professionally packet in small box. Got this for mothers day I'm sure my mum would love it ! the engraving was accurate and in a great font and the company was helpful by letting me know that my requested text was too large to fit on to the box :) its small but very cute . i would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a low cost but meaning full gift :D! thanks gift cookie ^.^ ! Sorry for the bad voice in the video review :!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 Mar 2013
It is laser engraved and very special it looks like real silver and lovely to keep earrings in
i am pleased it came 5 days early

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 21 Feb 2013
Ordered this for a 70th birthday present for my nan. It is really beautiful and delicate. It's smaller than I thought but it's worth every penny.. Great for those little memories. The engraving was jst the final touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Feb 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend on her birthday and she loved it! Great present, fast delivery but one thing I have to say is that its slightly smaller than I imagined, but still a great size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Engraved Trinket Boxes, 18 Jan 2013
These were keepsake gifts for my female staff at my impending retirement, they loved them. The engraving made them a bit more special.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 16 Dec 2012
Beautiful little trinket box,got It engraved which makes It extra special,will be using them again for every occasion.well worth it,a lovely keepsake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, Bargain, 6 Oct 2013
I really liked this product, the free engraving was a nice little bonus because it looked so beautiful. I got it in great time, and it came packaged nice and safely. The product was rather small ( but its dimensions are listed- had I bothered to look.) Overall it is heavy and very good quality. And the velvet cushioning inside makes it look amazing. This would be an ideal present for girls to store jewellery. It should be worth twice its price.

Laser Engraved Antique Trinket Box - FREE Engraving- Ideal Valentines Present