5.0 out of 5 stars Top drawer, 12 May 2014
This review is from: BabaBing! DayTripper Deluxe Paternity Satchel - City Black (Baby Product)
This is what a dad needs! Lol! It has labelled pockets so know where to put things and everything is accessible. Nice high quality feel to the material too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for mum's and dad's, 6 Mar 2014
Both myself and my husband find this bag very practical and handy, perfect for day's out with the little one, has everything we need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Sep 2013
After spending lots of time looking at various changing bags this was just what I wanted, storage for each item, changing mat included and my other half can use this as well as it isnt girly

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality bag, 5 Aug 2013
We had a bit of trouble with delivery, had to wait very long for this bag.
However amazon did help us out and we got our bag before baby arrival.
Really like it, is good size and my husband love it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Illusive perfect 'Man Bag', 24 Jun 2013
Finally, a changing bag for Males that ticks every single box and also looks good!

For a full and detailed review go to www.jrbarwell2.blogspot.co.uk

You wont regret this bag!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great baby change bag for men & women, 17 Jun 2012
Great bag, nice number of sections/pockets. Only downside is the velcro attachment for the changing mat. This is abit annoying if you are single-handedly holding baby with one arm and trying to remove mat with the other - you can't! I have learnt to put the mat away in reverse to avoid this. Plus for an expensive change bag the stitching has started to come away inside but overall am pleased with purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish and practical, 18 Nov 2013
My husband was very taken with this bag due to the look, size and practicality of it.

Lots of really useful pockets and compartments with clever labels on to organise the thousand and one things you can't leave home without once baby arrives! Haven't tested it fully yet as baby isn't due until end of December, but it has been filled in anticipation of a couple of years' heavy use!

Certainly looks to tick all the right boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, good quality bag., 1 Sep 2013
Lots of small compartments with space for everything we wanted to put in it for our newborn baby. Hubby happy using it too. Seems to be well made but only time will tell if it was worth the money. I suspect it will be!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 6 Aug 2013
Great bag, very good quality and comfortable to carry as well as being practical. My only problem is that the deluxe version is quite heavy, due to the high quality changing mat and materials!

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep deep pockets, 6 Nov 2012
I have been looking for something that floats my boat but meets my hubby's needs in a changing bag. For a long time we have been using a rucksack which really didn't help when trying to find things so when I saw this I fell in love. It has a place/space for everything. Every pocket/space is labelled with a picture of what should go in it. There is enough space for 2 wee one's needs and a big pocket for my bit's too! It's a lot of money but I use it everyday so it's worth it for me!