5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: BabaBing! DayTripper Deluxe Paternity Satchel - Grey (Baby Product)
Fantastic change bag. Ideal for me and my husband to carry arround. Big enough for all the bits and bobs, plenty of pockets and separate compartments which stops everything just ending up in a big mess! easy access from the front or back of the bag which is genius. Wide shoulder strap is long and comfortable and can be easily shortened to accomodate being attached to the pram.
Easy order from the company, bag arrived promptly and in excellent condition.
Overall: very happy with this purchase, would definately recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent changing bag - get it!, 15 Jun 2014
JEM (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
I bought this after a recommendation from a friend and am so happy that I did. It has loads of different pockets for everything you need. Inside the main part of the bag it has 4 pockets where I tend to keep nappy bags, nappies, wipes and creams. In the main part there is a thermal bottle pocket which fits a large bottle (I use dr brown bottles and they are big) and plenty space for muslin, change of clothes, extra formula etc. It has a front pocket where I tend to keep a few toys. It has a back compartment where I keep my stuff keys, phone, purse. This is even subdivided for your stuff like pens etc. Also on the back there is a compartment for dirty nappies which is waterproof. On the sides there are string pockets and another smaller thermal bottle pocket. It seems they have thought of everything and because each thing has its own pocket you can put your hands on things so quickly and easily (I wish my handbag was the same). I love the easy access zip into the main compartment so you don't need to lift the whole flap to get in. There is also a lovely detachable changing mat which is quite comfortable. I love the colour light grey. I have a son so goes well with his blue buggy but having said that it would go well with more pink colours too as it's quite a light shade of grey. my husband is more than happy to carry it as it is not girly looking -plus has an adjustable strap. Would buy again and can really recommend. My son is now 10 months so it's been put through its paces and I still love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag - very practical, 22 Mar 2014
Fantastic bag - in the end it was the wrong colour for us so we had to return it but loved all the compartments to put everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Nov 2013
Everything you need it to be and more! Bought this for a friend as we already have the black one.

5.0 out of 5 stars BabaBing! Day Tripper Deluxe Paternity Satchel - Grey, 19 May 2013
This item was purchased for my daughter and she's absolutely delighted with it, although neither of us quite understand why it's called a "paternity satchel"! I 'found' it when visiting a baby clinic with my daughter and I noticed another new mum was using one, so after watching her I let her know that I really liked the product. She told me it had everything she needed and so I bought one at Amazon for my daughter, who now confirms it's the perfect companion when she's out and about with her new baby.