5.0 out of 5 stars Fab purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab purchase, 18 Feb 2012
SJSmith (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: WOW Toys Fire Rescue Rory (Toy)
The box tells you that this toy is suitable for children aged 1-5 and explains how the different stages of their development can be supported by play with this toy. I thought this was a nice addition. Hence one of the reasons for my high educational rating, the other educational aspect is simply the talking about the reasons why the person in the stretcher may need fire and rescue to help them etc. My son is two and a half and very much into Fireman Sam and Thomas the Tank Engine, I felt this fire rescue toy linked quite nicely with the two sets and because the helicopter has a magnet at the bottom (for lifting the stretcher) suddenly he can rescue his trains from crashes as well (they have magnets on).

Don't show your child this toy though unless you are certain you can undo all the plastic clips, they took me an age and I had an excited toddler at my feet willing me on. A lovely toy requiring nothing but imagination and sound effects. Quite hands-on with lights (they don't light up, it is for effect) that can go up and down, the back can click round and round and then finally you can operate the fire rescue helicopter so that the blades go round. A bit tricky in a toddler's small hands but he'd got it after a few hours. Great value for money and me and the little fella are very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived fast, 27 May 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Fire Rescue Rory (Toy)
Arrived fast was giving as gift so just marking as can aka delivery and how was received and he was over the moon my own 3yo girl took a shine to it wish I brought her one for her birthday now lol guess I'l see you at Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 25 May 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Fire Rescue Rory (Toy)
This is very good my grandson loves wow toys it's nicely made and strong helps children use there imagination would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Helicopter, 22 April 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Fire Rescue Rory (Toy)
Brought for my one year old Grandson he loves helicopters and planes just the right size for him. Very pleased with product, a bit pricey but made very well.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 4 April 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Fire Rescue Rory (Toy)
Not one of my favourite wow toys and we have a few. Although my 2 year does like the helicopter the noise and blades do not turn round as they did when it was first bought and he is too young to understand and use the stretcher with the magnet. In my opinion this is for an older child. Having said that my 3 1/2 year old is not interested in the stretcher mechanism either

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant made durable toys love the WOW range, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Fire Rescue Rory (Toy)
This is a great toy from the WOW range. THey are so durable and well made and make exceptional gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rescue Rory, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Fire Rescue Rory (Toy)
Purchased this for my two year old grandson who loves it. Every time the Police helicopter flies over the house he looks for his toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow wow wow, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Fire Rescue Rory (Toy)
Wow toys are so robust and well made. This helicopter is no exception. Gift gratefully received from 2 year old boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW toys, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Fire Rescue Rory (Toy)
Purchased as part of Christmas present, I do like these WOW toys they are very sturdy toys and my grandson really enjoys playing with them this will go to his collection. Packaged well and delivered on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars The kids loved it !, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Fire Rescue Rory (Toy)
My two year old nephew loved it so much, that I'm going to get him other WOW toys for Christmas.. His 7-month old brother rejected the age-appropriate toy I bought for him and was only interested in the Fire Rescue Rory! I will therefore get him another WOW toy for Christmas as well !

Sturdy and great fun.