5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely table.
Published 3 months ago by jasah

1.0 out of 5 stars Rattan "effect" Moulded plastic
Published 11 months ago by me

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely table., 12 April 2015
This review is from: Keter Allibert California Coffee Table - Cappuccino (Garden & Outdoors)
Unfortunately the corner of the table top and one of the sides was broken in transit, so an email to garden stores received a prompt reply (10mins) promising a new top and side. The Easter weekend meant that the replacements took five days to arrive (not bad) however it was the wrong table. A further email resulted in an apology and a brand new table arriving the next day.
The table fitted together very easily in less than five minutes and looks really good. Despite the original problems we are very happy with the table and "Phil" from Garden Store Direct was good to deal with and sorted out the problems to our satisfaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 28 May 2014
Well pleased with the table,larger than we thought but thats a good thing for us,very stylish.Easy assembly and weather proof

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put together, 10 Jun. 2014
Wasn't sure how this would look when assembled however it looks pretty good with cushions etc. Very good price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 20 May 2015
First class, delivery prompt, excellent service, easy to assemble, quality excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks expensive, 9 July 2014
Beautiful furniture for a great price - looks expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
Really pleased super fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jun. 2014
very easy to make up

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Aug. 2014
Good

1.0 out of 5 stars Rattan "effect" Moulded plastic, 26 Aug. 2014
I sent this back I thought I was buying Rattan but it's moulded plastic . When I checked it out again it does say somewhere but mostly it just say's rattan "effect". I thought it was horrible to the touch but I'm sure it will suit some needs. Amazon gave me £3.30 back on posting it back but unfortunately I had to pay £16 to send the nasty thing back. I think it would have been nice if the advertises had said moulded plastic in the main description and not referring to "effect" at the bottom of the page.