5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, looks great.
The set arrive flat packed - but this was the easiest thing to assemble ever. We started with the table - it took 5 minutes. Next, a chair - it took 45 minutes, but this included time to carefully check items and line everything up. The second chair too 15 minutes and the 2 seater the same. Really pleased with the finished item and recommend it to anyone.
Published 15 months ago by M MACKRILL

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
I found damge to the setee and one chair
Published 1 month ago by Thomas S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, looks great., 17 April 2014
This review is from: Keter Allibert Carolina Lounge Set - Graphite with Cream Cushions (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 7 Jun. 2014
so glad we decided on this one. Quick to put together and very sturdy.
Would completely recommend. Looks fantastic on the decking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Aug. 2013
Good value for money and great quality. Just what we wanted, very happy! Our garden looks fab. A spare set of cushion covers would be nice as they do mark easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE FURNITURE FOR THE PRICE, 9 Jun. 2014
Easy enough to put together, very light so easy to move around. Don't bother with the recommended cover it is far too big for the furniture, it would cover a car!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Aug. 2014
Excellent value for the money. My Son put it together and I've got to be honest, it took him no time at all. It looked really easy to do. Instructions were very good. (I read a lot of comments before I purchased and some of them did make me think.) But honestly it's well worth buying. The legs are good as there chunky. Seats are a nice size even the settee will sit 2 adults. The table is a nice size as well just like a normal coffee table. It isn't indoors Its on decking outside no cover at all, it's been out in the wind and the rain and hasn't moved.(I'm writing this at the end of August 2014 and we've had a lot of bad weather) Yes it is lightish, but its plastic. But very sturdy. I did buy a plastic box to put the covers in when not in use, that's very handy. I do think I will put it away during the winter as I do want to look after it. Oh ye it is a black not dark grey, but that's what I wanted. But It comes with a 3yr guarantee as well. I'm very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 12 Aug. 2013
excellant service, good quality product, easy to put together, looks great in the garden, nice colour and very comfortable. only down side cream cushions, should of been a darker colour

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 17 Jun. 2014
We received our lounge set 2 days after ordering. we were kept informed of delivery by text and every ran smoothly. we love this product put it together very easy we are using ours as furniture in our awning would use this company again

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for the £134.99 paid, but slight damage to one chair upon receipt, 18 July 2015
R. Charlton (UK) - See all my reviews
I read many reviews before buying. I bought the grey set as about £40 cheaper than the other colours, and wasn't too fussy on whether to get black or grey.

The cushions are a dark grey/brown colour and look fine. They also have zips so covers can be removed and washed.

They are pretty sturdy once put together and don't look too cheap - but remember they are plastic.

Took about 40 mins to.put all.three chairs and the table together. It was pretty straightforward. Instructions were clear, but could figure out what to do without them, if they had been missing, as a basic design to fixing together, all.with plastic fittings.

The one criticism was that there was some slight damage to the bigger seat, which had been at outer edge of the box. Shame that not packed with greater protection in mind. I decided it wasn't worth the hassle getting it replaced, as not too bad.

I have attached photos of the set once built and also the slight damage, visible when opening the box.

Delivery was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PRODUCT A MUST BUY!!!!, 27 July 2015
Absolutely love this product it's a must buy! I got the one in grey.. People have said the cushion covers look different but I see dark grey in natural lighting. Very sturdy product and came flat pack.
I was acknowledge throughout whole delivery process where my purchase was. It was delivered a day early, I had 72 hours notice of this and a text message 24hrs before with a time scale on delivery day. I also got 20 minute phone call prior to it arriving. The delivery men were fantastic and put it where I wanted it.

Assembly was easy, I'm not one for DIY but this was like a jigsaw. Once you have done 1 chair taking 30minutes it takes 10minutes to do the other two.
All nuts and bolts and pieces were there no damage to product on arrival!

For the price of this product it makes my garden look really fancy now! I got it at £134.99. Just a shame it rained on delivery day!
Cannot wait to sit out with a glass of wine!

Thank you amazing product ignore all bad reviews on this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2015
Had these a year now, no problems at all.