5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, looks great.
The set arrive flat packed - but this was the easiest thing to assemble ever. We started with the table - it took 5 minutes. Next, a chair - it took 45 minutes, but this included time to carefully check items and line everything up. The second chair too 15 minutes and the 2 seater the same. Really pleased with the finished item and recommend it to anyone.
Published 14 months ago by M MACKRILL

3.0 out of 5 stars More like black than grey
Very disappointed with the colour as it really looks like black both on the side of the box and when it is opened and in daylight.
Amazon ordered us a second one to see if it was a mistake, but the same colour arrived, and Amazon were very good on returning the second delivery which we obviously did not accept. It was more complicated to put together than some of the...
Published 14 months ago by pete's wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, looks great., 17 April 2014
This review is from: Keter Carolina Lounge Set - Grey (4 Pieces) (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 7 Jun. 2014
so glad we decided on this one. Quick to put together and very sturdy.
Would completely recommend. Looks fantastic on the decking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Aug. 2013
Good value for money and great quality. Just what we wanted, very happy! Our garden looks fab. A spare set of cushion covers would be nice as they do mark easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 17 Jun. 2014
We received our lounge set 2 days after ordering. we were kept informed of delivery by text and every ran smoothly. we love this product put it together very easy we are using ours as furniture in our awning would use this company again

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE FURNITURE FOR THE PRICE, 9 Jun. 2014
Easy enough to put together, very light so easy to move around. Don't bother with the recommended cover it is far too big for the furniture, it would cover a car!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 12 Aug. 2013
excellant service, good quality product, easy to put together, looks great in the garden, nice colour and very comfortable. only down side cream cushions, should of been a darker colour

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 12 Aug. 2013
loved it just what the Mrs wanted its well made looks great and is comfortable and fits patio and was a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and Great Value, 31 May 2014
I have seen this set and others very similar for at least £100 more than this so first off, I think it's great value. The reviewer that says this is black is not correct. It is VERY dark grey but you can definitely see that it is grey not black, particularly when it's outside in the light. My husband who is a joiner had this all assembled in about 45 minutes and didn't find any problems with missing parts or misaligned holes. It is plastic (so don't expect something natural) but it looks very contemporary and classy, and as others have said it will not suffer in the weather with rust or similar problems. I'm very pleased! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Aug. 2014
Excellent value for the money. My Son put it together and I've got to be honest, it took him no time at all. It looked really easy to do. Instructions were very good. (I read a lot of comments before I purchased and some of them did make me think.) But honestly it's well worth buying. The legs are good as there chunky. Seats are a nice size even the settee will sit 2 adults. The table is a nice size as well just like a normal coffee table. It isn't indoors Its on decking outside no cover at all, it's been out in the wind and the rain and hasn't moved.(I'm writing this at the end of August 2014 and we've had a lot of bad weather) Yes it is lightish, but its plastic. But very sturdy. I did buy a plastic box to put the covers in when not in use, that's very handy. I do think I will put it away during the winter as I do want to look after it. Oh ye it is a black not dark grey, but that's what I wanted. But It comes with a 3yr guarantee as well. I'm very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous furniture set, 9 Jun. 2014
I can not recommend this garden furniture set enough. After carefully considering many other sets, we finally agreed on this set and have been delighted with it. It arrived quickly and in 1 huge box. When we opened it, we were pleased that each item was individually wrapped for ease, so it had 4 separately wrapped items. The instructions were very easy to follow and each item used the same fixings. There was a few spare fixings and 5 plastic spanners included! Once we got our heads round how to put it together, it got quicker and quicker. The sofa took the longest but was not difficult.
The overall look of the furniture is very classy and smart. The plastic is weather proof and washable. It is very solid and comfortable to sit on. The cushions are smart too. It does look black rather than grey though. A super purchase and very reasonably priced.

Keter Carolina Lounge Set - Grey (4 Pieces)