5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, looks great.
The set arrive flat packed - but this was the easiest thing to assemble ever. We started with the table - it took 5 minutes. Next, a chair - it took 45 minutes, but this included time to carefully check items and line everything up. The second chair too 15 minutes and the 2 seater the same. Really pleased with the finished item and recommend it to anyone.
Published 13 months ago by M MACKRILL

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish but not particularly sturdy
Whilst this is quite stylish and certainly looks good on the terrace I bought it for, it is quite plastic looking. It's reasonably comfortable but not exceptionally so. The cushions are a bit thin and I think I will be buying some cushions to lean on to make it a bit more comfortable. I think it will blow about in a strong wind, especially the table. Took us about 2.5...
Published 3 days ago by ceecee

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, looks great., 17 April 2014
This review is from: Keter Carolina Lounge Set - Grey (4 Pieces) (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 7 Jun. 2014
so glad we decided on this one. Quick to put together and very sturdy.
Would completely recommend. Looks fantastic on the decking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Aug. 2013
Good value for money and great quality. Just what we wanted, very happy! Our garden looks fab. A spare set of cushion covers would be nice as they do mark easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 17 Jun. 2014
We received our lounge set 2 days after ordering. we were kept informed of delivery by text and every ran smoothly. we love this product put it together very easy we are using ours as furniture in our awning would use this company again

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE FURNITURE FOR THE PRICE, 9 Jun. 2014
Easy enough to put together, very light so easy to move around. Don't bother with the recommended cover it is far too big for the furniture, it would cover a car!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 12 Aug. 2013
excellant service, good quality product, easy to put together, looks great in the garden, nice colour and very comfortable. only down side cream cushions, should of been a darker colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money really good product, 6 May 2015
When unpacking thought the furniture looked flimsy, how wrong I was when assembled it is really strong. Putting it together was straight forward and took about 40 minutes to assemble. The summer and winter will determine how the furniture weathers, the cushions could be a bit thicker but other than that nothing bad to say about the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and Great Value, 31 May 2014
I have seen this set and others very similar for at least £100 more than this so first off, I think it's great value. The reviewer that says this is black is not correct. It is VERY dark grey but you can definitely see that it is grey not black, particularly when it's outside in the light. My husband who is a joiner had this all assembled in about 45 minutes and didn't find any problems with missing parts or misaligned holes. It is plastic (so don't expect something natural) but it looks very contemporary and classy, and as others have said it will not suffer in the weather with rust or similar problems. I'm very pleased! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 12 Aug. 2013
loved it just what the Mrs wanted its well made looks great and is comfortable and fits patio and was a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Aug. 2014
Excellent value for the money. My Son put it together and I've got to be honest, it took him no time at all. It looked really easy to do. Instructions were very good. (I read a lot of comments before I purchased and some of them did make me think.) But honestly it's well worth buying. The legs are good as there chunky. Seats are a nice size even the settee will sit 2 adults. The table is a nice size as well just like a normal coffee table. It isn't indoors Its on decking outside no cover at all, it's been out in the wind and the rain and hasn't moved.(I'm writing this at the end of August 2014 and we've had a lot of bad weather) Yes it is lightish, but its plastic. But very sturdy. I did buy a plastic box to put the covers in when not in use, that's very handy. I do think I will put it away during the winter as I do want to look after it. Oh ye it is a black not dark grey, but that's what I wanted. But It comes with a 3yr guarantee as well. I'm very impressed

Keter Carolina Lounge Set - Grey (4 Pieces)