5.0 out of 5 stars fun for the family
This is a fun game that I play with my teenage daughter, however children of all ages can play once they start to spell reasonably well. We pair up with my yonger son so we can all play as a family. Because you all play at once it is more competitive than say scrabble and a much faster game. I feel it was money well spent and it is an ageless game.
Published on 21 April 2012 by Pammy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Family fun
Published 8 months ago by Helen

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for the family, 21 April 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy short educational games., 24 Nov. 2012
. "Paul" (Northampton UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition (Toy)
Make crosswords with all your tiles before the others do, kids like it and good to take on holiday. Seems the same as the standard version with the addition of a few extra tiles and a pink zip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition (Toy)
The product has good quality letter plates and is good for making up words with young learners, makes learning fun, zip bag compact overall very pleased with item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game for fun on family occasions, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition (Toy)
A refreshing change from scrabble - fast and fun. Good for all ages too. Its packaging had appeal too. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way to practice spelling, 17 April 2012
Mr. G. Clement "ggc20032003" (Braga, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition (Toy)
I have 2 children (9 & 11) who were born in the UK and now we live in Portugal. I wanted to get something to help with their English spelling. This was a great purchase for this. They can speak fluently but this game gets them to practice spelling out the words they use. I only gave it 4 starts though as the instructions from the game can seem a little confusing. For the first few times we used the game we made our own rules involving the letters and making the longest word possible. Also the fact it comes in a pouch is very good as it is easily thrown in a bag to the beach or for a picnic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good things come in small packages, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition (Toy)
Fast delivery, would recommend to others. Great game that doesn't take up too much room! Great to take on holidays with you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all!, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition (Toy)
My boyfriend's parents have this game.... then they bought it for me... and now I've bought it for my folks!! We all love this game and play it often. It's easy for all ages to get involved, is a simple game to master and is fairly fast-paced so you can play in a short space of time or play several games in a row. Also good as my partner and I can play as a two-player game and there's not many that you can that don't take ages (Monopoly etc.). The souvenir edition is great as it gives extra tiles that are blank (well, have the olympic logo on).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value edition, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition (Toy)
I have bought Bananagrams previously and it is an enjoyable family game, much speedier than Scrabble. This edition, which I presume would have been at a higher price in 2012 with its Olympic tiles, adds a bit of panache with the pink games tiles. A good buy at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel scrabble., 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition (Toy)
This is another version of scrabble, got this version as it was cheaper. Good family game and great for taking on your travels.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fabulous game, and very addictive., 15 July 2013
This review is from: Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition (Toy)
This is a fabulous game, and very addictive. I really like the "Banana Café" version, which can be played in just two or three minutes.
If, like me, you have any stiffness in your hands, this is really good exercise, even my physiotherapist said it's better than just picking up buttons!
This is really good fun, great to take on holidays, and is highly recommended if you enjoy word games.

Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition