5.0 out of 5 stars All good
Now I'm no expert on SD cards, portable memory, laptops, trees, monkeys or nuclear fusion, so don't expect some detailed review about how wonderful this item is.

Published 16 months ago by James Sheldon

3.0 out of 5 stars Micro SDHC Class 10 32GB
OK product but after a little research found another supplier to sell cheaper and get 2 for 1. luck of the draw but always check around amazon not always the cheapest.
Published 10 months ago by Colin

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 30 Nov 2012
James Sheldon (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transcend Extreme-Speed Memory Card Micro SDHC Class 10 32 GB (Personal Computers)

I bought it for a dashcam and have used it about a dozen times so far. The long & short of it is, it records just fine without blips, glitches, misfires, deviation or howlers. Once inserted into an adaptor and then into the little slot in my laptop, I was very pleased with the video on the screen.

In fact I was so overjoyed I opened a tube of Pringles. Thank you Transcend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Mar 2013
I bought this to expand the memory in an android tablet. Its works well copies quickly and to date has been reliable.
Good price and fast delivery, it arrived in packaging that i did not have to fight to get into. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, fast and reliable, 1 Mar 2013
Maria J. Carlyon (Truro, England) - See all my reviews
Very happy with this item It met all my expectations. I bought for CCTV purposes exchanging a Class 4 to this one which is a Class 10 with no problem whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately High Speed, 13 Dec 2012
You are never sure if this is high speed but I have checked it out and 7-9MB/sec write and 18-20MB/sec read !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, 15 Sep 2013
Bought to put in an 7" tablet to put movies on, works a treat . A nice fast Class 10 card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected - Sony Xperia SP, 9 July 2013
G. Tittley (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
I got this SDHC card for my Sony Xperia SP Android smartphone.
It works fine - as expected. Plays back HD1080 movies without glitches.

Reccommended

5.0 out of 5 stars So far...it's been good, 23 Mar 2013
It's working fine with my galaxy s3...so far. The speed looks good to me and enough size in the price. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 Mar 2013
Transend sd card is good as usual. No problem so far. The service is good and quick. Five stars for the purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow and breaks, 20 Mar 2014
This memory card is pretty slow, and I've had one that broke - hardware failure, no way to retrieve data.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of phone storage, 22 Feb 2014
Bought this to replace my 2gb memory card in my HTC Desire C mobile phone. I now don't need to worry about the amount of storage I use on my phone as it will probably never get used up.

ARRAY(0xbccd3da4)