5.0 out of 5 stars All good
Now I'm no expert on SD cards, portable memory, laptops, trees, monkeys or nuclear fusion, so don't expect some detailed review about how wonderful this item is.

Published 23 months ago by James Sheldon

NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD.
I purchased this in good faith that it was brand new. I had a slight suspicion when the packet arrived as it was torn slightly. I am now the proud owner of a second hand micro sd card and, more to the point, I would be quite distraught and very angry if I was the lady and child whose 35 videos I am now in possession of.
AMAZON, if...
Published 3 months ago by Jonathan Speakman

1.0 out of 5 stars SHOCKING. Second hand & complete with someone elses videos files., 29 July 2014
This review is from: Transcend Extreme-Speed Memory Card Micro SDHC Class 10 32 GB (Personal Computers)
NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD.
AMAZON, if you get returned goods back....don't pass them on to other customers as being new. Also, please check they have no content belonging to others. There may even be legalities involved in terms of the DPA.
To the lady in the videos. You will know who you are as you sound Welsh, you have a child and the SD card was mounted in another lady's car. I won't go into futher detail. Other videos of child on settee in lounge.

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 30 Nov 2012
James Sheldon (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews

I bought it for a dashcam and have used it about a dozen times so far. The long & short of it is, it records just fine without blips, glitches, misfires, deviation or howlers. Once inserted into an adaptor and then into the little slot in my laptop, I was very pleased with the video on the screen.

In fact I was so overjoyed I opened a tube of Pringles. Thank you Transcend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job - correction it did, 3 Mar 2013
I bought this to expand the memory in an android tablet. Its works well copies quickly and to date has been reliable.
Good price and fast delivery, it arrived in packaging that i did not have to fight to get into.

Update Aug 2014
The card started to give errors and failed completely just over a year after purchase. I have other makes that have been reliable for considerably longer so will avoid transcend in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, fast and reliable, 1 Mar 2013
Maria J. Carlyon (Truro, England) - See all my reviews
Very happy with this item It met all my expectations. I bought for CCTV purposes exchanging a Class 4 to this one which is a Class 10 with no problem whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately High Speed, 13 Dec 2012
You are never sure if this is high speed but I have checked it out and 7-9MB/sec write and 18-20MB/sec read !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent high speed chip, suitable for HD video., 11 Oct 2014
R. F. Stevens "richard23491" (Ickenham UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This excellent Transcend 32GB class 10 SDHC chip passed the usual speed and capacity tests on my PC with flying colours and is now installed in a E-Prance G1W Novatek chip-set car camera.

As with all electronic chips and memory I was careful not to touch the contacts, so as to avoid finger acids corroding the very thin metal of the contacts and electrostatic discharge (ESD) damaging the chip. The ESD sort of damage is usually called 'walking wounded' where the chip seems OK for a while but is actually silently suffering and will eventually die.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 4 July 2014
I don't for one second subscribe to the exaggerated RRP or where it comes from, but if you put that aside and judge the product on the price its actually being sold for then you're going to be a very happy customer. The card does exactly what it says it can and with ease. It comes well packaged, and if you're like me, using amazon prime then you're getting an even better deal. I've no qualms in recommending this product of the likes of sandisk etc. Top notch delivery, top notch product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, 15 Sep 2013
Bought to put in an 7" tablet to put movies on, works a treat . A nice fast Class 10 card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected - Sony Xperia SP, 9 July 2013
G. Tittley (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
I got this SDHC card for my Sony Xperia SP Android smartphone.
It works fine - as expected. Plays back HD1080 movies without glitches.

Reccommended

5.0 out of 5 stars So far...it's been good, 23 Mar 2013
It's working fine with my galaxy s3...so far. The speed looks good to me and enough size in the price. Good buy.