4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Boots!
When I found out I was having a girl I knew I would want these pink bottles. The pack of 3 from Boots is so expensive so when I found this set on Amazon I didn't hesitate to purchase. I love the flowery design and Tommee Tippee bottles are brilliant! I would never use any other make.
Published on 8 July 2012 by D. Abreu

2.0 out of 5 stars tommee tipeee bottles
Quality not as good as tommee tippee bottles previous purchased from somewhere else not happy.Really light and not as excepted
Published 8 months ago by esaakhan

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Boots!, 8 July 2012
D. Abreu - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 260 ml/9fl oz Decorated Feeding Bottles (Pink/6-pack) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic starter pack, 6 Aug 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'd never use any other bottle than Tommee Tippee and these are the perfect size for your little one and have the cute boat design which is great for boy or girl. I got these to replace other I have of an older design that i've used for years! They have a more beneficial teat for very young babies just switching from breast to bottle and due to the more natural feel teat i noticed my baby enjoyed the bottle more and drank it quicker than what we had been using, they are a brilliant idea and if your little one does suffer from colic this really does improve it significantly, fantastic idea, another great product from Tommee Tippee, wouldnt recommend anything else for babies, perfect design.

2.0 out of 5 stars tommee tipeee bottles, 10 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottles, 14 Sep 2013
Knowles79 (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
I bought Dr Browns bottles originally but got fed up with all the bits and pieces you have to clean and put back together so ordered these. 9 months on they are still looking good and I have been really pleased with them. My son was windy but not colicky and these worked well for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 10 Sep 2013
Really glad I bought these and they've stayed in lovely condition, she's four months and they look like new! Would buy them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 July 2013
I love tommee tippee bottles I've used them for both of my babies, they don't leak or spill, they are an easy swap for baby from breast to bottle. To top it of they do rather cute pink for girls with flowers and blue for boys with boats. Just a nice change from plain clear bottles. Would always recommend this brand to friends and family. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bottles, 11 July 2014
Amie Woods (uk) - See all my reviews
Nice price and great bottles what my daughter wanted for the imminent birth of my granddaughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 9 July 2014
Great value for money and delivered really quick

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant delivery and we're still using the bottles, 6 July 2014
Brilliant delivery and we're still using the bottles! Great design and generally can't complain! Tommee tippee are great bottles and all other baby products are great too! Our son went easily from breast to bottle as I couldn't feed him well and we didn't have any issues!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Jun 2014
Very good price, excellent product. The quality is top of the line and the design very cute. There is not much more to say as the quality of the brand says it all