4.0 out of 5 stars We really like these bottles
We really like these bottles, however it would be better if they came with the fast flow teats instead of slow flow as it meant we had to then buy the fast flow teats separately and the ones that came with these bottles are wasted. Since these bottles are clearly for older babies it would make more sense for them to come with the next size teats automatically.
Published 6 months ago by Tracy leivers

2.0 out of 5 stars Numbers scratch off with fingernail
Published 5 months ago by Kimba

4.0 out of 5 stars We really like these bottles, 28 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic starter pack, 6 Aug. 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'd never use any other bottle than Tommee Tippee and these are the perfect size for your little one and have the cute boat design which is great for boy or girl. I got these to replace other I have of an older design that i've used for years! They have a more beneficial teat for very young babies just switching from breast to bottle and due to the more natural feel teat i noticed my baby enjoyed the bottle more and drank it quicker than what we had been using, they are a brilliant idea and if your little one does suffer from colic this really does improve it significantly, fantastic idea, another great product from Tommee Tippee, wouldnt recommend anything else for babies, perfect design.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Boots!, 8 July 2012
D. Abreu - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 260 ml/9fl oz Decorated Feeding Bottles (Pink/6-pack) (Baby Product)
When I found out I was having a girl I knew I would want these pink bottles. The pack of 3 from Boots is so expensive so when I found this set on Amazon I didn't hesitate to purchase. I love the flowery design and Tommee Tippee bottles are brilliant! I would never use any other make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottles, 14 Sept. 2013
Knowles79 (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
I bought Dr Browns bottles originally but got fed up with all the bits and pieces you have to clean and put back together so ordered these. 9 months on they are still looking good and I have been really pleased with them. My son was windy but not colicky and these worked well for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 10 Sept. 2013
Really glad I bought these and they've stayed in lovely condition, she's four months and they look like new! Would buy them again!

2.0 out of 5 stars Numbers scratch off with fingernail, 19 Sept. 2014
I have owned these bottles for 5 months and gradually the numbers have faded and 3 of them are useless and I've had to use some older white ones Ive had spare from a starter pack. These are if the same type and have no problem. I use a coldwater steriliser with milton and don't microwave the bottles, scrub the outside or use anything else but washing up liquid on them. The paint easily scratches off with a fingernail. This is very disappointing and wondered if anyone else had the same issue. I also noticed when I first had the bottles some of the pink colouring bled into the formula even though they were washed thoroughly and sterilised beforehand. I have contacted tommee tippee. Not sure if Amazon do replacements this late in. Shame as they are lovely looking bottles and the first couple if months they were great. It seems to be a bad batch as not all of them have this issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 July 2013
I love tommee tippee bottles I've used them for both of my babies, they don't leak or spill, they are an easy swap for baby from breast to bottle. To top it of they do rather cute pink for girls with flowers and blue for boys with boats. Just a nice change from plain clear bottles. Would always recommend this brand to friends and family. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
Nice change to the boring original bottles, don't forget to buy the next size up bottle tops tho

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 15 July 2014
The teet kept collapsing whilst trying to feed my newborn. And gave her colic! Not for everybody I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014