4.0 out of 5 stars We really like these bottles
We really like these bottles, however it would be better if they came with the fast flow teats instead of slow flow as it meant we had to then buy the fast flow teats separately and the ones that came with these bottles are wasted. Since these bottles are clearly for older babies it would make more sense for them to come with the next size teats automatically.
Published 3 months ago by Tracy leivers

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 13 months ago by Hev

4.0 out of 5 stars We really like these bottles, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 260 ml/9fl oz Decorated Feeding Bottles (Blue/6-pack) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic starter pack, 6 Aug 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'd never use any other bottle than Tommee Tippee and these are the perfect size for your little one and have the cute boat design which is great for boy or girl. I got these to replace other I have of an older design that i've used for years! They have a more beneficial teat for very young babies just switching from breast to bottle and due to the more natural feel teat i noticed my baby enjoyed the bottle more and drank it quicker than what we had been using, they are a brilliant idea and if your little one does suffer from colic this really does improve it significantly, fantastic idea, another great product from Tommee Tippee, wouldnt recommend anything else for babies, perfect design.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Boots!, 8 July 2012
D. Abreu - See all my reviews
When I found out I was having a girl I knew I would want these pink bottles. The pack of 3 from Boots is so expensive so when I found this set on Amazon I didn't hesitate to purchase. I love the flowery design and Tommee Tippee bottles are brilliant! I would never use any other make.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 27 Oct 2013
Well where do I start. The lids are stupid as one can't pick a bottle out of hot water without dropping it back in and getting a hot shower. They also pop off randomly leading to dropped bottles, dirty teats and spillages. The anti colic teats are pointless as they only release air from the bottle when you squeeze the lower part of the teat, try doing that mid feed! Not impressed with tommee tippee range at all having also purchased the sterilizer, bottle warmer, bottle bags and dummies. Wish I'd chosen the avent range now!! Im not usually hard to please, is it too much to ask for products to be tested practically before retailing them? As it feels as though tommee tippee haven't used any of their products in real life scenarios. Disappointed!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst. Bottle. Ever., 7 Nov 2014
These are, by far, the worst bottles I have ever used. Everything about their design is terrible, as though people got together and said, "let's create the most difficult bottle to use to discourage bottle feeding!" The gradients on the side of the bottle start at 2, thus you cannot make just 1 ounce of milk in them, unless you pour 3 ounces in one bottle, then use that bottle to pour 2 ounces in another bottle, leaving you with 1 in the first. Ridiculous. The shape of the bottle is needlessly curved and creates pools of milk while feeding and makes it nearly impossible for your baby to drain the bottle unless you hold both at awkward angles. The ridge around the teat that allows it to sit in the collar of the bottle is too narrow, so when you're putting the teat in the collar, it frequently sits through instead of sitting like it's supposed to. The lid sits entirely over the collar, making it impossible to open the bottle (to make milk from formula and water then in the bottle) without removing the lid then unscrewing the collar rather than just unscrewing the collar with the lid still on and making it very difficult to open to clean with soapy hands. The size 1 teat frequently gets clogged in the middle of a feed, but the size 2 teat is too large for my baby. These bottles are terrible and I would recommend them to no one.

2.0 out of 5 stars tommee tipeee bottles, 10 Nov 2013
Quality not as good as tommee tippee bottles previous purchased from somewhere else not happy.Really light and not as excepted

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottles, 14 Sep 2013
Knowles79 (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
I bought Dr Browns bottles originally but got fed up with all the bits and pieces you have to clean and put back together so ordered these. 9 months on they are still looking good and I have been really pleased with them. My son was windy but not colicky and these worked well for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 10 Sep 2013
Really glad I bought these and they've stayed in lovely condition, she's four months and they look like new! Would buy them again!

2.0 out of 5 stars Numbers scratch off with fingernail, 19 Sep 2014
I have owned these bottles for 5 months and gradually the numbers have faded and 3 of them are useless and I've had to use some older white ones Ive had spare from a starter pack. These are if the same type and have no problem. I use a coldwater steriliser with milton and don't microwave the bottles, scrub the outside or use anything else but washing up liquid on them. The paint easily scratches off with a fingernail. This is very disappointing and wondered if anyone else had the same issue. I also noticed when I first had the bottles some of the pink colouring bled into the formula even though they were washed thoroughly and sterilised beforehand. I have contacted tommee tippee. Not sure if Amazon do replacements this late in. Shame as they are lovely looking bottles and the first couple if months they were great. It seems to be a bad batch as not all of them have this issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug 2014
Nice change to the boring original bottles, don't forget to buy the next size up bottle tops tho